Gibson Brands Forums

What NOT to do with your Hummingbird

EuroAussie

I've done that with my Rogue, but hey, it's plywood....lol...and with the toxix paint they use in China...no problem. [thumbup]

+1

I have a Yamaha beater (plywood & poly) that I used to take out Christmas caroling, but this is a very expensive H'bird - as it says, the guy is a nutcase.

+1

I have a Yamaha beater (plywood & poly) that I used to take out Christmas caroling, but this is a very expensive H'bird - as it says, the guy is a nutcase.

Exactly the point here...not a way to treat a lady [thumbdn]

It looks as if the guy and his wife got so exited about the snow that they simply had to bring Gibson and camera out among the falling flakes . .

Call it unreasonable, but there's something funny and sympathetic about their agreement to pull it off.

They celebrate Halloween with ringing flageolets and might sacrifice the Bird, , , , wild, , , , he had never done it with a TV.

It actually is a sad situation. The guy is likely very excited with his Hummingbird, and going outside in the snow gives him that rustic/old time feeling. You know, like sitting on the bank of a lake and singing some songs. Hope his guitar survived it in good shape.

About the most stupid thing I've witnessed with a guitar is a guy at Missouri Farm Folk Festival, 8-9 years ago. It was pouring buckets of rain and this guy was sitting on a wooden stool in several inches of rushing water, playing a new Taylor 610. He made no apoligies. No sad face. No audible or visible regrets. He just there playing his guitar. The rest of us stayed in the tent and cracked jokes about him. [thumbdn]

Whouu dubstar – never made that connection.

Top album -

Stills ! , , , bet he was 10 to 20 times wilder than the Bird-guy in his day'n'time.

And thinking about it – I don't believe the stunt necessarily wreck the guitar.

A green your way -

Im not so sure, the sudden change in temperature can really deliver finish checking when he goes from sub zero outside client to a warm climate inside instantly..

Whouu dubstar – never made that connection.

Top album -

Stills ! , , , bet he was 10 to 20 times wilder than the Bird-guy in his day'n'time.

And thinking about it – I don't believe the stunt necessarily wreck the guitar.

A green your way -

Archived