Gibson Brands Forums

Lost Prophets Singer Guilty

nick_s

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25108439

Yet another one banged to rights.

Why they do it is beyond me, it's disgusting.

Yeah, I never have understood the penchant for "pedophilia?" :rolleyes: It's Demented!

And, violent pedophilia is even more diabolical/depraved! [scared]

Raping anyone, is SICK...but, babies??!! WTF??!! [cursing]

Chop Him! (Those folks don't/can't change!) Besides, they'll kill

him, in prison, anyway! So, save the cost of incarceration, and put him,

and us, out of his misery!

CB

as a dad, and now a grandfather of three, with two of these being grand-daughters, I just don't understand what could motivate anyone to do any thing like this to an adult, never mind a helpless defenseless child.

...as the stomach turns....

Guest Farnsbarns

Science is pretty clear on this. These people are wired wrong, cannot change and cannot help themselves. Castration, chemical or otherwise, is the ONLY solution, furthermore, it is instant rehabilitation. Until the human-rights obsessed liberal nutters loose their grip on society we have to keep imprisoning and releasing these people with the utter certainty that they are not cured or rehabilitated.

If I were to wake up tomorrow with such urges I would immediately, and without consideration, castrate myself.

... Until the human-rights obsessed liberal nutters loose their grip on society we have to keep imprisoning and releasing these people with the utter certainty that they are not cured or rehabilitated.

So right in so many ways! [wink]

Science is pretty clear on this. These people are wired wrong, cannot change and cannot help themselves. Castration, chemical or otherwise, is the ONLY solution, furthermore, it is instant rehabilitation. Until the human-rights obsessed liberal nutters loose their grip on society we have to keep imprisoning and releasing these people with the utter certainty that they are not cured or rehabilitated.

If I were to wake up tomorrow with such urges I would immediately, and without consideration, castrate myself.

TBH the thought of anyone violating my children makes me feel homicidal, so if I were in that situation, I'd do the same or more.

Agreed, its a sickness without a cure.

The death penalty as far as I'm concerned ...with a baseball bat. This guy is the lowest of lowest scum. Makes me sick.

Perhaps.. but how bout we hand them over to the parents first, then dispose of whatever is left.

It's incomprehensible. I can't even read or watch stories like this so I would rather not even have them posted.

No I did not click on the link and have heard more then I want to know.

Perhaps.. but how bout we hand them over to the parents first, then dispose of whatever is left.

It's incomprehensible. I can't even read or watch stories like this so I would rather not even have them posted.

There is one thing that can be even worse IMHO. In case the culprit deosn't admit the deeds, the violated persons will have to give testimonies during the lawsuit which is just as bad as having been raped and misused I think.

I didn't click on it either, life's sad enough w/o asking for more.

i'm not sure that "sickness" is an accurate description, perhaps defect/defective?

it's been proven time and again that sex offenders have the highest recidivism (offense repeat) rate of any criminal out there, and that on average they don't get CAUGHT until victim #9 or #10.

instant, televised, horrifically painful execution MAY curb some offenders before they strike, but may not.

i'd volunteer to "wear the hood" either way.

in before the lock btw!

Being someone who cannot have children without medical intervention, I'd *LOVE* the opportunity to bludgeon the guy and both women into a pile of goo! I have a Bachelor's degree in Mental Health and did my internship in a Psychiatric Hospital taking care of young children with behavioral and psychiatric problem. Some of those children were there as a result of physical and sexual abuse so I know the severe damage that happens. When I would get home every day, I would just cry. It killed me to see how broken these kids were and was so frustrated because I couldn't explain to them, when they asked, why someone they trusted and loved would hurt them. Clinically, I understood the malfunction of the abusers, but emotionally it didn't help. Pedophilia and Sociopathy are both incurable, but it didn't help knowing that when trying to help the children I worked with.

Perhaps.. but how bout we hand them over to the parents first, then dispose of whatever is left...

One of the most shocking aspects of this is that the children's mothers were complicit in this..

I had no idea what the thread was about so I did click on the link so as to understand what was being discussed. But I wish I hadn't.

What was described therein are, without question, the most repulsive, revolting and sickening acts I have ever read (outside of the theatre of war).

As Ian says the mothers were fully supportive of the acts perpetrated by this monster.

I'm a pretty liberal kind of chap but in cases like this there is, to me, no excuse NOT to have the Death Penalty as the final recourse of the law.

I can, in all honesty, not see any possible argument for allowing this person to live.

P.

Being someone who cannot have children without medical intervention, I'd *LOVE* the opportunity to bludgeon the guy and both women into a pile of goo! I have a Bachelor's degree in Mental Health and did my internship in a Psychiatric Hospital taking care of young children with behavioral and psychiatric problem. Some of those children were there as a result of physical and sexual abuse so I know the severe damage that happens. When I would get home every day, I would just cry. It killed me to see how broken these kids were and was so frustrated because I couldn't explain to them, when they asked, why someone they trusted and loved would hurt them. Clinically, I understood the malfunction of the abusers, but emotionally it didn't help. Pedophilia and Sociopathy are both incurable, but it didn't help knowing that when trying to help the children I worked with.

Rosemarie......you hit what I was trying to say right on the head, "malfunction" !!

i don't advocate violence normally. but even Jesus would be trying to crucify him. I just hope there is a special place in hell for him

Matthew 18.6: (Jesus said:) But whoso shall cause one of these little ones who believe in Me to fall, it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Archived