Gibson Brands Forums

this sucks

littlekenny

Well, my family just found out our dog has anywhere from 2weeks to 2 months to live. Without getting into too much detail, he has some internal bleeding along with malignant tumors in his stomach. Unfortunately the only options are to either go with a surgery that only works 10% of the time or put him down, this sucks.

heres a couple pictures of him:

008.jpg

009.jpg

man, that sucks!

Our collie passed away almost 3 years ago now. She'd been having seizures and heart attacks for a while.

Our little old maltese dog is about 12... she's pretty sick most of the time. We'll probably have to put her down soon.

I hope everything ends up okay.

hang in there man!

My cat, Pebbles has skin cancer. She's not suffering yet. But the area under her nose and upper lip is rotting away. Poor thing. I'm gonna have to go put her down soon.

She is my wife's and my first pet. She's 11 years old and it's going to be hard, but when she starts to suffer, it's best that we put her down.

I'm sorry about your dog, Kenny.

Hang in there.

I'm sorry bro. we lost our boxer in November. He got cancer (which is common in boxers), and went from healthy to gone in 4 weeks. Neither myself or my family has gotten over it yet. Losing a pet is heartbreaking. Do what you can to make him comfortable and love on him while you can. It's very tough, but it is a part of life. Again, I'm sorry for ya'll.

Sorry to hear about your dog. It is very tough.

I am going through a similar situation right now also. I have a 9 year old boxer that is sick. This is a tough time for me just like it is for you. I wish you the best.

Sorry to hear this Kenny.

Been there myself a few times, and it's always very sad.

Funny how those fuzzy little things take up so much room in our hearts.

Best advice I can give, is don't let the little guy suffer. It's really hard to let them go, but hanging on too long will hurt you both in the long run.

His Journey's Just Begun

Don't think of him as gone away-

his journey has just begun

life holds many facets

the Earth is only one

Just think of him as resting

from the sorrows and the tears

in a place of warmth and comfort

where there are no days and years

Think how he must be wishing

that we could know today

how nothing but our sadness