Gibson Brands Forums

Charlie Brown

Dub-T-123

Have not seen a post from him or Donny in a while. Hope they are like Rick Derringer said Still Alive And Well.

Not sure what happened to CB, but I think Donny got banned. He's still posting like crazy on Facebook. [biggrin]

Hi ALL, thanks for "checking" on me...I'm Fine! Just busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger! [biggrin]

Dodging tornadoes, floods, and earthquakes, among many other things! But, it's ok..."Summer" is MY favorite

season, and that all comes with it! Been a wild one, so far! LOL

Will be in touch, and back on the forum, when things slow down, and circumstance allow! Take great care

of each other, in the meantime!

Milod, So Sorry to hear of your health issue(s). All the Best, and a speedy recovery! Things don't mend

as quickly at our age(s), as when we were "pups!" Hang in there, bud! [thumbup]

Cheers,

Charlie B.

He is alive.

Donny was opinionated but aren't we all. And he loved his KISS.

I got banned for a few days a while back. I said something that Admin did not like and I probably deserved it.

Some folks 'push' the envelope, Donny kind of cr@pped on it and then hurled it. [laugh]

I loved the guy!

Hi ALL, thanks for "checking" on me...I'm Fine! Just busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger! [biggrin]

Dodging tornadoes, floods, and earthquakes, among many other things! But, it's ok..."Summer" is MY favorite

season, and that all comes with it! Been a wild one, so far! LOL

Will be in touch, and back on the forum, when things slow down, and circumstance allow! Take great care

of each other, in the meantime!

Milod, So Sorry to hear of your health issue(s). All the Best, and a speedy recovery! Things don't mend

as quickly at our age(s), as when we were "pups!" Hang in there, bud! [thumbup]

Cheers,

Charlie B.

Thanks for checking in. When you come back around I need you to humor me on some '60s fuzz talk :)

Good to see you Charlie.

I had a spat or two with Donny, but we got along famously once we figured each other out. He still thinks I'm Eddie Van Halen and I have done nothing to change his mind about that.

rct

Good to see you Charlie.

I had a spat or two with Donny, but we got along famously once we figured each other out. He still thinks I'm Eddie Van Halen and I have done nothing to change his mind about that.

rct

I thought you were Bono.

**** yeah dude! I've been building all kinds of stuff. Mostly playing around with germanium transistors I guess.

Still got that old es125?

I still have the '59 ES-125T. I haven't been playing much lately, I've been busy with school and life.

Funny part is that now i mess with electronics more than ever, yet i haven't touched a pedal or amp in a long time to build or modify.

Archived