Gibson Brands Forums

SEcret Area 51 update OR HOW I FOUND TO POST THE VIDEO

mooseguy

Drove up to Groom Lake road and did some video along NV375, but it wasn't enough. We headed out to Area 51 and sure enough, the Suburbans started coming down the hills in front of the big ones that ring the airfield. Got to the sign that says they'll shoot you if you go any farther. Got some video of that area, of the three or four blacked out full black black wheeled black Suburbans heading our way. Backed the truck up, they stopped. Moved towards the Deadly Force sign, they started forward again.

rct

"Clark, honey, get back in the car" [woot][laugh]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally like to do this, but a picture of me on the internet!!!

How do we know that's really you? That photo could have been faked, just like the moon landing and the Pluto photos. :-k

;)

i was thinking the same as you. it looks nothing like his avatar

My avatar is from the classic film Zardoz, it is Arthur Frayn. I am ArthurFrayn on Discus and a few others. I have been using that avatar for more than 15 years now.

rct

Ok. I am terrified. Where is this video? I hope they make alien probe lube. How come an alien craft never lands in NYC where it is densely populated. Its always middle of nowhere Kansas. I know. Aliens don't like double parking.

[lol][lol] LITERALLY!

The LAST time they double parked in NYC, they received a citation. It went unpaid. Now, a warrant has been issued. Intergalactic police precinct 51 has been trying to serve that warrant.....for OVER 50 years....strange...but true!

Welcome to the twilight zone! Excuse me whilst I communicate with Les...

Brian

From the "educating humanity" website- flying "cubes" as they are called.

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2015/07/cube-ufo-emerges-portal-texas.html

My opinion? Looks like scrap or trash after it's been crushed / cubed.

The female witness reported a "magnetic humming"...I've heard that, too! Bad guitar cable...

I served in M.I. in the Army. Where ever and when ever there are highly restricted areas where classified work is performed, there are rumors, lots of hype and all sorts of theories abound. Of course there are strange happenings in these areas. Otherwise, it wouldn't be "secret", would it?

The building I trained in was 3 stories, two of them underground. Many folks who worked at this location did not have clearance to enter the building. You never heard so many wild, zany stories.

I was stationed briefly on an airbase, SAC. There were nuclear weapons on that site. The WSA (weapons storage area) was DEEP underground, and enormous. Likewise, rumors abounded; everything from "human bio-experiments"; rooms that were sealed, not to be opened for 250 years; atomic material that, if a thimble-full were to leak out, it would destroy our entire country within hours! Whew! Glad I made it out alive!

Have fun with this! All very entertaining!

Brian

They are ten thousand years ahead of us...

10,000 years! WOW! They probably know:

Which is ultimately better, tube or digital; coated or uncoated strings, graphtech or bone...zero-fret? ARE auto-tuners "the future of guitar"?

Brian

1437537725[/url]' post='1678154']

Look up tin foil hats! msp_thumbup.gif

That's so funny you mentioned that. We had a co-worker at the railroad who wrapped his hard hat in tin foil with a antena like peak in the middle. Walked around for days like that until management asked him what he thought he was doing? I don't want the aliens to read my mind was his response. Lol. He had a few screws loose!msp_flapper.gif

1437595004[/url]' post='1678413']

+1x3

What happened to those up/down, +/- or whatever they were buttons? Did Duane take those away?

I think you can do a thumbs up stickermsp_thumbup.gif or a thumbs down stickermsp_thumbdn.gif serves the same purpose doesn't it? Or how about, msp_thumbdn.gifmsp_thumbdn.gifmsp_scared.gif Lol

I was wondering about your avatar RCT. You look like an Egyptian King there that demands authority. I loved Marshal Paul's, Gene Wilders Young Frankenstein avatar, what ever happened to him? Anybody know? He hasn't been on here for a long time now.

1437670593[/url]' post='1678681']

From the "educating humanity" website- flying "cubes" as they are called.

http://www.educating...rtal-texas.html

My opinion? Looks like scrap or trash after it's been crushed / cubed.

The female witness reported a "magnetic humming"...I've heard that, too! Bad guitar cable...

I served in M.I. in the Army. Where ever and when ever there are highly restricted areas where classified work is performed, there are rumors, lots of hype and all sorts of theories abound. Of course there are strange happenings in these areas. Otherwise, it wouldn't be "secret", would it?

The building I trained in was 3 stories, two of them underground. Many folks who worked at this location did not have clearance to enter the building. You never heard so many wild, zany stories.

I was stationed briefly on an airbase, SAC. There were nuclear weapons on that site. The WSA (weapons storage area) was DEEP underground, and enormous. Likewise, rumors abounded; everything from "human bio-experiments"; rooms that were sealed, not to be opened for 250 years; atomic material that, if a thimble-full were to leak out, it would destroy our entire country within hours! Whew! Glad I made it out alive!

Have fun with this! All very entertaining!

Brian

Sac airbase! That's very close to us. Been there many times, I knew an officer there once, took me in the officers lounge. Had a friend that lived in Iowa, actually that's where I'm from too, and he was on a farm. They had lots of huge white storage tanks close by and we always wanted to know what they were. One day some guys were working on them so we stopped and asked what they were? Sac airbase stores their fuel there so in case of war the enemy can't take out the fuel for their jets so easily. Thought that was interesting!

My avatar is from the classic film Zardoz, it is Arthur Frayn. I am ArthurFrayn on Discus and a few others. I have been using that avatar for more than 15 years now.

rct

Here I thought it was the guy from Monty Python all this time. #-o

Archived