Gibson Brands Forums

SEcret Area 51 update OR HOW I FOUND TO POST THE VIDEO

mooseguy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's more proof of Aliens than there is of God.

I think both have equal amount of non-proof.

Every time I fumble on to that show Ancient Aliens.... I just scratch my head.... For one how arrogant is it to think that humankind didn't have the intellect to stack friggin big blocks of stone in a pyramid shape.... The Egyptians documented how they did it. [rolleyes]

And seriously.... If you're an extraterrestrial that has the intelligence to travel great distances across the universe and you came across the planet earth around 5000 BC.... Would you really show earthlings how to stack blocks of stone??? Seriously if that were the case, what were these aliens trying to accomplish???? lol

I could be wrong but an extraterrestrial race that traveled 100 light years to Earth during the time frame of 5000 B.C, one would think they would start a community college, and get these people a damn printing press. Next a glass lens so these people could learn how to cure disease, so they could live past the age of 30.... [confused]

I could be wrong but an extraterrestrial race that traveled 100 light years to Earth during the time frame of 5000 B.C, one would think they would start a community college, and get these people a damn printing press. Next a glass lens so these people could learn how to cure disease, so they could live past the age of 30.... [confused]

[lol] So true! "Hey earthlings... these little things are germs... I just saved you years of scientific work - carry on."

you may not be able to post a video, but there's nothing stopping you from posting a url. if you can't be internet savvy, how do expect anyone to trust your opinion on things like area 51, aliens, or conspiracies? not to mention that any 6 yr old knows better than to type in caps

GO SEE THE VIDEO BEFORE FORMING OPINIONS

CAN BE VIEWED AT Secret Area 51111

I think both have equal amount of non-proof.

Every time I fumble on to that show Ancient Aliens.... I just scratch my head.... For one how arrogant is it to think that humankind didn't have the intellect to stack friggin big blocks of stone in a pyramid shape.... The Egyptians documented how they did it. [rolleyes]

And seriously.... If you're an extraterrestrial that has the intelligence to travel great distances across the universe and you came across the planet earth around 5000 BC.... Would you really show earthlings how to stack blocks of stone??? Seriously if that were the case, what were these aliens trying to accomplish???? lol

Actually there is no clear documenting or real understanding of how the egyptian pyramids of any of the other hundreds scattered around the globe were built. They are largely beyond our modern capabilities, and baffling to the extreme. Lots of conjecture, but no concrete knowledge. There is more masonary in the ( apparently ) mis- named Pyramid of Cheops than used in the entire european medieval forum, ie Notre Dame cathedral , etc, etc. not to mention much evidence that the commonly adopted time frames are very wrong. Bauval and Hancock have a fantastic book involving this and more about the Giza Necropolis titled " The Keeper of Genesis " for anyone interested. Macchu Pichu is another incomprehensible conundrum.

4000 feet above sea level, with jigsaw interlocking blocks perfectly fitted, some weighing 50 tons or more and quarried 100's of miles away on the plains. So in- accessable that it survived the Spanish because they could barely get to it. Some of the stress relief members inside the Great Ptramid's ceilings are slabs of Granite(?-I think) weighing in at around 20 ton ( more actually if I recall accurately) and around 400 feet above ground level. From a pre iron age civilisation. Unbelievable accuracies in angular alignments, over 450 metre runs. Inexplicable machining operations measurable but not replicable by modern technologies. It's very annoying to hear flippant comments about these edifices when a modicum of deeper investigation evidences vast errors in populist belief in these matters. It's no wonder that some lean toward Alien involvement when so many of these things are so incomprehensible by logical parameters.

Also, as an aside, the ancient Persians were very clever with lenses, and actually had made parabolic mirrors as early as 1200 BC!

If Aliens built the pyramids and then used them as a burial tomb for one guy and his wife(s) then that was a pretty generous gesture on their part [thumbup]

The pyramids are indeed amazing for their accuracy - surprising that they didn't end up at least a bit like a twisted helter-skelter as they got higher - but no,you stand and look down the line and its dead straight, but - our paradigm for engineering is way different to the ancient times. Everything now is computer designed and mostly to be delivered in shortest time at least cost. Imagine saying to an engineer now, "I want you to build a Pyramid (or medieval castle, or great abbey or chateau or ...) and if it takes 150 years that's fine, but you can only use tools you can make out of stone and wood" (and maybe basic iron), no computers or modern geometric instruments etc, and no machinery, just man and beast...

The master masons and mathematicians of those civilisations would likely have been the elite computer scientists, micro surgeons, and actuaries of today. The Stephen Hawking's of their time.

In the case of the Egyptians, there is at least one case where their engineers got it wrong and it did partially collapse.

As for the other Great Pyramids and Obelisks etc, they are very impressive but explainable by the use of ingenuity, man power, animal power, levers, pulleys, ramps and clever use of sand piles.

Well, I hope you all are satisfied! I, for one, have never seen such unbelief and skepticism! We consider ourselves intelligent, reasonable (mostly) and enlightened human beings. Yet here we are, making light of something we should take seriously...or suffer the consequences!

I was napping this afternoon after a hard day at work. I awoke and, from my recumbent position, gazed out my window. Storm clouds were gathering- the sky turning a most ominous shade of gray and umber. I distinctly heard an other-worldly voice, seemingly out of nowhere say-

"Your forumite friends need to be taught a lesson in respect! Every male Gibson Forum member over the age of 50 earth-years, will awaken from sleep during this very night, and will experience a tremendous urge to urinate! Be forewarned..."

Thanks a lot everybody! [thumbdn]

Brian (Agents of Fortune member, serving since first acid trip, 1970)

O

1438053593[/url]' post='1679799']

Well, I hope you all are satisfied! I, for one, have never seen such unbelief and skepticism! We consider ourselves intelligent, reasonable (mostly) and enlightened human beings. Yet here we are, making light of something we should take seriously...or suffer the consequences!

I was napping this afternoon after a hard day at work. I awoke and, from my recumbent position, gazed out my window. Storm clouds were gathering- the sky turning a most ominous shade of gray and umber. I distinctly heard an other-worldly voice, seemingly out of nowhere say-

"Your forumite friends need to be taught a lesson in respect! Every male Gibson Forum member over the age of 50 earth-years, will awaken from sleep during this very night, and will experience a tremendous urge to urinate! Be forewarned..."

Thanks a lot everybody! [thumbdn]

Brian (Agents of Fortune member, serving since first acid trip, 1970)

Lol, msp_flapper.gif and that is why I take a prostate pill, so I don't wake up before 7:00 to 7:30 to do that. Unless I want to walk the dog around the lake at 6:00 in the cool of the day.msp_thumbup.gif

The head of the SETI once told me "I can't see the aliens sending their graduate students down to play with the natives." I love the ones who say that NASA is hiding something. I sometimes forgot how to get to NASA, let alone hide something. What a crock. No aliens here. Maybe on another planet, but nothing to see here...move along.

In the case of the Egyptians, there is at least one case where their engineers got it wrong and it did partially collapse.

As for the other Great Pyramids and Obelisks etc, they are very impressive but explainable by the use of ingenuity, man power, animal power, levers, pulleys, ramps and clever use of sand piles.

Actualy, not demonstrably true. Materials are one of the sticking points, and engineering logistics(ie earth ramps, etc ) are unfeasible in most instances.

For everyone interested in this kind of stuff, check out Erich von Dänikens work.

http://www.daniken.com/e/index.html

Many of his theories make perfect sense to me.

His books are interesting and very entertaining.

And without falling into a paranoid sectarianism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQwMWEB0sQk

I didn't watch this one yet, but I read the book and it was nice.

Hello again!

At the Soviet Space Agency, a one-person committee was dealing with the research of intelligent extra-terrestrial life.

That's how serious the topic was to them...

Cheers... Bence

Fermi's question does it for me.

Yes, I believe other intelligent life exists somewhere in time and space (given a probable infinite universe) but not remotely likely in our timeframe.

Got a backhoe digging fast as they can before they attack , hit a water line now I have water squirting straight up on the washed cloths and shorted out the fuse box. We're going to use a septic tank ( used ) as a shelter, plenty of room rct come on down.

4H

Archived