Gibson Brands Forums

Quite possibly the world's dumbest guy

MichaelT

So, apparently this guy who is a "professional gamer" dumped this woman so he can spend more time playing video games with a bunch of guys. I enjoy some video games too but wow. Some people's kids!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33465/priorities-pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-hank-berrien?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

gettyimages-956328458.jpg?itok=JHqECww8

she is a lucky girl who will play her guitar and not listen to bs video played by dorks and then she will go and save the world in her spare time while changing strings- sid

A wiser man than I once said "No matter how good looking she is, somewhere out there a man is tired of putting up with her $**t'". That being said this dude is a total idiot for dumping her over video games. I would gladly give up video games to date her. I don't play video games so not a big sacrifice on my end but the offer still stands!

A wiser man than I once said "No matter how good looking she is, somewhere out there a man is tired of putting up with her $**t'". That being said this dude is a total idiot for dumping her over video games. I would gladly give up video games to date her. I don't play video games so not a big sacrifice on my end but the offer still stands!

he's not sitting in mommy's basement playing c.o.d. it's his JOB.

and the beautiful crazy matrix is only funny because it's the truth. anyone who has ever dated someone really beautiful knows this. they're fun to look at, but as people they have all the depth of a piece of looseleaf.

Each to their own. There's probably more to the story than meets the eye, anyway.

Or so I like to think. There are parts of Youtube I've consciously avoided at all times, like professional gaming. Because accepting that it exists would mean accepting that enough people are interested in watching someone else play video games to make it a lucrative business, and I'm afraid I can't accept that.

Each to their own. There's probably more to the story than meets the eye, anyway.

Or so I like to think. There are parts of Youtube I've consciously avoided at all times, like professional gaming. Because accepting that it exists would mean accepting that enough people are interested in watching someone else play video games to make it a lucrative business, and I'm afraid I can't accept that.

Well Gaming is a job for some, as lame as it is. Look, rich owners of sports teams pay people millions to play games like baseball, football, hockey ect ect. Yet people who teach our children in school make nothing.

I feel the same way about watching sports.

haha this weather lady is from my hometown...i think the real reason behind this is that she wanted to get married, so... haha

My weather girl is hotter than yours!! msp_flapper.gif

05dba44d3945a3bff713ec59535e31e6.jpg

It's gotten to the point that my boys have to leave the room every time the weather comes on. I uncontrollably start verbalizing my lust...

Archived