Gibson Brands Forums

Got Les Paul Pix?

badbluesplayer

Also this one..  I just love the colour and the fairly subtle flame on this one..  This was very much a love at first sight impulse purchase but I dont regret it for a second.. Its got a slim asymmetrical neck which is just perfect for me.

Y5oXxDS.jpg

Edited by Rabs
  • Like 2

Did you notice how skinny those guitar straps were?  These things weigh a ton, that strap must have been so uncomfortable after a bit.

Why, back in my day the strap used to saw right down to the collarbone and we RELISHED the discomfort!

Here's a Les Paul next to what it turned into right as Les Paul the person was making his exit from the scene for a bit:

xbs0vec.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Did you notice how skinny those guitar straps were?  These things weigh a ton, that strap must have been so uncomfortable after a bit.

Why, back in my day the strap used to saw right down to the collarbone and we RELISHED the discomfort!

Here's a Les Paul next to what it turned into right as Les Paul the person was making his exit from the scene for a bit:

xbs0vec.jpg

Yep he hated that design.

OK, I'll play

2017 Standard   Below left: 2013 LP Lite,  Below right 2019 Classic

a6Na9ii.jpg

tZyf8s2.jpgNhqxsLf.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/5/2022 at 12:05 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

You can't get any more Les Paul than this. Les Paul holding a Les Paul.

FcKeuan.jpg

That LP has obviously been modded by Les Paul. It has it's jack on top,  a chicken head pointer knob on one of the pots, a whammy bar, weird tail peice, what looks like a single coil black pup below his wrist, and that neck soap bar pup, its got a lot of slugs and screws in it, and could there be anything under his hand, and it only has two knobs? It looks like the tape on recorder is rolling too. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper