Gibson Brands Forums

+1

AXE®

Stupidest post ever.[blink]

O.K. then, hows.............................

+ Un

+Uno

+Eine

?????????

Although you ARE right........it makes much more sense to enunciate :

"Yes, I for 1 (theres the 1) am wholeheartedly, and solidly, in agreement with the aforementioned, and quoted statement."

oops! almost fergotted that i'm in Alabama.......we have leemeted keys on our boards.......

Stupidest post ever.[crying]

No' date=' I have to say I disagree with you AXE®...actually it's like contemporary art, you fill in there what you want it to become, and

...I must say that I see a lot of potential here, ...it's the start of something big, it's a humble beginning with that number 1 but let's face it, put a zero(and a zero= nothing) next to that and another and another ...and you get a monstrous number that will make you dream of 10.000 guitars maybe, or......$1.000.000, or......1.000.000.000 bandanas, and than what to say about the +, it makes you look at it in a positive way,...is it a the symbol of the cross roads?, blues?, guitars?,

..............................................I haven't been drinking and don't call me Murph...[crying

Nah' date=' its the internet. [/quote']

(Heavy sigh....)

Yeah, how stupid and unnecessary is communication when you're communicating, right?

Okay, can you read this?

Uwu yefWwboiIWjbnv uhEiqaguJ

i mean i knowwhatim saying soif U cant desifer itthan itsur prob OK

Oh, and +1.

Whatever that was all about....

[-(

[cool]

Archived