Gibson Brands Forums

Congratulations to Chrisdude!

Duende

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anytime someone's work results in a little extra "attaboy" in life, it's something to celebrate.

This is a good example.

And - yeah, the comment that he's likely pickin' 'stedda postin' likely is right on target.

m

Dudes.......... HOW KIND IS ALL THIS??????

Heheh yeah me and Dean are still working things out for the good. They do have a slight problem with me playing Mosers but I am being VERY stubborn on that one.

Seriously, thank you all SO MUCH! You all freakin ROCK!

Unfortunately, the reason I have not been posting much is because my poor wife lost her dad a few days before Christmas, tough times but we are dealing with it.

Cheers Matt ;-)

On a side note, we were kidnapped out of our house 2 days ago and taken to Blackpool with one of my best friends in the whole world, a HUGE pubcrawl ensued then THIS HAPPENED!!!!!

This guy owns my adopted local in aberdeen. So some fun has been had.[cool]

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Chris

Suzie and I wondered where you'd been! Your facebook absence especially was noted; so sorry to hear about Cas' dadxxx

You stubborn? I don't believe it![cool]

Your Dean news is very inspiring and encouraging Chris; well done!

Matt

Hi Chris

Suzie and I wondered where you'd been! Your facebook absence especially was noted; so sorry to hear about Cas' dadxxx

You stubborn? I don't believe it![cool]

Your Dean news is very inspiring and encouraging Chris; well done!

Matt

To be honest Matt, the Moser endorsement was the inspiring one. He has become a great friend of mine ;-)

I phoned him Christmas eve while he was in his workshop, I seriously heard him laugh and shout "What does that Limey bastard want"?

When one of the best guitar makers in the world ribs you like that you know he is a friend dude.

Oh if anyone is confused Moser = 6 string, Dean = 7 string, the two are seperate and that is what I am sticking with. Just waiting on their final answer now.

To be honest Matt' date=' the Moser endorsement was the inspiring one. He has become a great friend of mine ;-)

I phoned him Christmas eve while he was in his workshop, I seriously heard him laugh and shout "What does that Limey bastard want"?

When one of the best guitar makers in the world ribs you like that you know he is a friend dude.

Oh if anyone is confused Moser = 6 string, Dean = 7 string, the two are separate and that is what I am sticking with. Just waiting on their final answer now.[/quote']

I was endorsed by Moser back in the late 80's.... Lee Garver would do all the design stuff I wanted and set-up the guitars, while Dan Lawrence did the graphics. They made a beautiful double neck for me with purple roses.[blink] At one point I had 7 Moser guitars and all of them played wonderful.

Fred, dude that is VERY kind man.

Chris- I was floored!

You guys rock' date=' I was very impressed, it has a nice chugging to it, while still maintaining clarity. WOW!

If you ever come to the US in the midwest, let me know, I would love to see you guys[/quote']

I was endorsed by Moser back in the late 80's.... Lee Garver would do all the design stuff I wanted and set-up the guitars' date=' while Dan Lawrence did the graphics. They made a beautiful double neck for me with purple roses.[cool'] At one point I had 7 Moser guitars and all of them played wonderful.

Duane dude,,, oh cummon man give me more than that!!!!! You are talkin GMW RIGHT THERE brother. I have had the honour to play some of those fantastic designs.

Dude who ARE YOU? Please I am dying to know !!!!!

If you have sold ANY of those guitars, my best friend from Scoland has them, and I BET I have played them.

And I just posted this on the Shredder, Neal will tell me ;-)

Archived