The Magilla Gorilla show

The Amazing Spiderman

The Flintstones

Scooby Doo

The Wacky Races

Speed Buggy

Ricochet Rabbit

Josie and the Pu$$ycats

I was a Saturday morning cartoons junkie when I was a kid. Scooby Doo, Hong Kong Phooey, Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse, Jabber Jaw, Bugs Bunny, Speed Buggy, Groovy Goolies, Josey and the Pussycats, Rocky and Bullwinkle, even the Sid & Marty Kroft stuff which wasn't really cartoons. These days, my favorites are Drawn Together and Family Guy which I have most of on DVD as well as Beavis and Butthead.

South Park

+999999999999999999999999999999999999

That's pretty much the only show I CANNOT miss.

I watch adult swim stuff on cartoon network. I have 2 kids so I watch a lot of Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Failry Odd parents, etc.

As a kid I watched Muppet Babies, Transformers, GI Joe, Heman, TMNT (the 80s version)

When I was a kid it was Scooby Doo Where Are You? and the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show every Saturday morning.

I love the music in those original Scooby Doo episodes.

As an adult I have watched or still watch, Simpsons, Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, South Park, King of the Hill and Venture Brothers. I don't like Family Guy.

Some of the ones my kids watched or watch, that I also liked were, Doug, Hey Arnold, Dextor's Lab, Johnny Bravo and of course Sponge Bob.

Aeon Flux...I like anime, I'm so ashamed.

Also, old Bugs and Daffy.

Metalocalypse, if you're a metal head this one is fun.

Beavis and Butthead...there will always be a special spot in my heart for this one.

I loved Clone High, stupid angry groups of people complaining about portrayals of this person or that.

I also love Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. If you haven't seen this show then I recommend youtubing some clips, specifically about the Character named Cheese. you will not regret it, probably.

Bugs Bunny and his friends;

Road Runner

Wile E. Coyote

Sheep Dog

Porky Pig

Yosemite Sam

Sam's Bavarian cousin Sam von Schmamm."Ahm a Hessian without no aggression"

Peanuts

Bullwinkle and Rocky

The Jetsons

And various and sundry others from that era.

Archived