Gibson Brands Forums

Is Paul McCartney dead???

sgman

He resembled Helen Thomas the other night from what I saw when he went on his little tirade.

He's dead as far as I'm concerned.

He should have just shut the Fck up and sang.

What a bitter little old man.

Yeah... I agree...not so much "dead" as turned into an old woman, (much like Al Davis & Kirk Douglas)

Chuck Norris would not be able to kill McCartney.

Paul McCartney is a Beatle, as far as I am concerned he can say whatever the hell he wants, he is allowed.

I have tickets to see him and I am looking forward to it.

I like Gibson's. I have a '91 studio, an 07 standard, an 09 SG standard, a '10 "61 SG RI, and a 1st run Robot. I also have a couple fender's. My preferred music is classic rock, I suck at leads. I have been playing for about 12 years.

I like Gibson's. I have a '91 studio' date=' an 07 standard, an 09 SG standard, a '10 "61 SG RI, and a 1st run Robot. I also have a couple fender's. My preferred music is classic rock, I suck at leads. I have been playing for about 12 years.[/quote']

Then start a new post. It doesnt really belong in this thread....just a gentle reminder.

...I know both rodney and homz in real life. they are not the same person.

FennRx; you are a known and highly respected guy 'round these parts and I'm happy to accept your account of the way things stand so can I ask you' date=' nicely, to suggest to your friend that a repetition of this sort of language, especially so early on in one's membership, is unlikely to win Rodney any friends?

Sorry' date=' you unhappy little man. I am not Homz. Go piss up a rope.[/quote']

IMHO not a wise post.

Well, as far as what Sir Paul is doing these days...like it, or not...I'd love to be able to do that, with that much energy,

and vitality, at his age! To say nothing, of having his legacy or back catalog of great work! As to the "dead" thing...

that was debunked, 40+ years ago. "Let it be!" ;>)

CB

Ridi****us. I saw Michael Jackson backstage at an Elvis concert in Ecuador last week and he said they were all gonna do another record together soon. [cool]

Hey' date=' what's wrong with the word ridi****us???[/quote']

Dude, you were in Ecuador and didn't contact me? Shoulda come for the jam with elvis and keith... wait, keith's not dead... he's undead! [woot]

Archived