Gibson Brands Forums

ChanMan...

neilpanda

hmm...Mr. ChanMan you post quite a lot. everyday, I see you in the today's top posters

box, you're usually at the top. I suppose this thread is pretty random, but what do you

guys think of ChanMan? I think the guy has quite a lot of time on his hands [flapper] but its fine.

High five ChanMan! =;

hmm...Mr. ChanMan you post quite a lot. everyday, I see you in the today's top posters

box, you're usually at the top. I suppose this thread is pretty random, but what do you

guys think of ChanMan? I think the guy has quite a lot of time on his hands [flapper] but its fine.

High five ChanMan! =;

Nothing wrong with lots of posts, but when he gets to working it will drop off.

It should drop.

I hope it drops off.

(Happy going back to work mojo for the ChanMan...)

Sorry?

I was running errands for the wife and picking up the new Warcraft expansion for my youngest.

On the, uh, post thing.... I was kind of proving a point...

But yes, being unemployed has permitted me a certain amount of free time that will soon be gone, I hope.

I may not post much at all in January, in fact. If the job goes through, I'll be in training.

Yes, I'll take my swords with me :)

Never know when I might get a chance to use them!

guys I never said I didnt like ChanMan. Hes a cool guy [thumbup] his posts are amazing.

too bad he goin to work. dry.gif

I took no offense man. You were just making an observation.

An astute observation at that... I think I was up to 126 posts in one 24 hour period....

:D

Sorry?

I was running errands for the wife and picking up the new Warcraft expansion for my youngest.

On the, uh, post thing.... I was kind of proving a point...

But yes, being unemployed has permitted me a certain amount of free time that will soon be gone, I hope.

I may not post much at all in January, in fact. If the job goes through, I'll be in training.

Yes, I'll take my swords with me :)

Never know when I might get a chance to use them!

WoW!!!! I didn't even know you were out of work [confused] ..... Glad to see there's something in the works for ya [thumbup].... To jobs that pay the rent... cheers!!!

Thanks Duane :)

I saw you got signed.... gratz on the Brass Ring, dude. Seriously!

I was laid off by IBM Global Services the day after I buried my Mom in March of 09.

We're debt free and had plans in place to handle the times in between contracts, but I didn't think it would take this long to find a job. I'm going back to work for Xerox as a contractor, if I can pass all the technical exams, background checks and can successfully pee in a cup.

I was kidding [biggrin] ...lol... There's no such thing as Vato Records....LOL!!! I was signed a very very long time ago to Scotti Brothers, and I had a demo deal with Atlantic under Kenny Kamazar..... But that's when I was good [crying]

Thanks Duane :)

I was laid off by IBM Global Services the day after I buried my Mom in March of 09.

We're debt free and had plans in place to handle the times in between contracts, but I didn't think it would take this long to find a job. I'm going back to work for Xerox as a contractor, if I can pass all the technical exams, background checks and can successfully pee in a cup.

hopefully you can win the lottery soon so you dont have to work! lol Im just spending my time here until Im old enough to buy lotto tickets [flapper]

I was kidding [biggrin] ...lol... There's no such thing as Vato Records....LOL!!! I was signed a very very long time ago to Scotti Brothers, and I had a demo deal with Atlantic under Kenny Kamazar..... But that's when I was good [crying]

Welll then you should START a record label.... use that new recording unit you got!

I got a record deal once.... my wife said I'll make you a deal.... I'll put your records in this milk crate and you can put them up in the closet.....

[lol]

I used to be a top poster, but work and other things took care of that.

Chan has good stuff, but some threads (singers thread cough cough) really threw him up there

I dig him, good guy [thumbup]

[blush]

God... that and the Stupid Questions thread were like crack....

What can I say aboot Chanman that hasn't already been said.....................he walks on sunshine. No one said that yet [biggrin]

I'd be willing to wager there are folks with many more things to say about me....

Yours was rather pleasant, by comparison!

I dunno about ON sunshine, but I sure try to spread some wherever I go.

Or spread something.

:D

Archived