Gibson Brands Forums

Your favorite T shirt?

Silenced Fred

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJroge;

Antique Electronic Supply is here in town with me.

Let me know if you ever need me to check something out for you.

(Actually, I need to get some Fender grill cloth...)

I just looked where Tempe, AZ is - basically Phoenix. I'll be in Phoenix for the SBC conference in June.

Any great music stores to visit while there?

I was placing a small order with Antique Electronic Supply (amp parts) and I needed to make the shipping worth while so I added a T-shirt. Turned out that it's really comfortable... I'm wearing it now

http://www.tubesandmore.com/

T-Shirt - 12AX7 Diagram, Rust

Small world I wear several of there t-shirts since there only about 10 minutes from my house. They host a Tempe guitar sale from their store once a year I thinks it's on March 26th this year. some good closeouts to get when the sale is on.

I have three of the tube schematic drawing shirts people are always asking me why I have a bomb on my shirt.

I have literally hundreds of great tshirts collected all over the world from small bars in strange places. One of my favorites is a shirt from tater Reds down on Beale street in Memphis. Have hundreds more from local surf shops in some of the stranger parts of the world I have chased waves in.

have a great black shirt from monty Python it says simple

I'M Not Dead Yet.

I have literally hundreds of great tshirts collected all over the world from small bars in strange places. One of my favorites is a shirt from tater Reds down on Beale street in Memphis. Have hundreds more from local surf shops in some of the stranger parts of the world I have chased waves in.

My All times favorite is a very simple black T-Shirt and in white two inch letter it says

You Read

My T-shirt.

That's enough social

interaction for one day.

My wife doesn't like it because she think Im so antisocial already she doesn't like to enable it.

normally I wear a plain, solid color "pocket tee" with no slogans/logos etc.

abnormally, the 3 BEST in my collection are...."I put out on the first date",

2 smiling cpls. above the slogan "I'm here for the g*ngb*ng",

and my very favorite...black Tee, white outline of a freshly show-clipped poodle, above the letters D.I.L.F.

hey, you asked.......... [scared]

My favorites are probably some of the shirts that I printed. I also really love this "have a coke and a smile" shirt that's from the '60s or '70s. The cotton is so soft. And then this striped shirt that my brothers girlfriend got me.

Fred I'm printing a sweet Black Keys shirt in my printing class tommorow. I've got the screen all ready to go. I'd print you one but I'm gonna clean off the screen and burn another image on it tommorow because I have to work fast in this class.

I think I might make a sweet Greenhornes shirt.

Nice! It's ok, I should buy some anyways, need some new clothes

I'm gonna get one of their new shirts with the cougar face on it. Brendan benson wears them all the time

I'm gonna wear all band/vintage shirts from now on

Small world I wear several of there t-shirts since there only about 10 minutes from my house. They host a Tempe guitar sale from their store once a year I thinks it's on March 26th this year. some good closeouts to get when the sale is on.

I have three of the tube schematic drawing shirts people are always asking me why I have a bomb on my shirt.

So do you and Neoconman ever get together and play guitar or go to a shooting range?

I mentioned in another post that I'll be in Phoenix in June - where are the good music stores?

These days I wear T-shirts without any logo or decoation mostly. I have the occasional one from some event I attended. One of my favorites lately was on someone else, a young, well-endowed teen girl and it said:

I Just Did Your Boyfriend

right across her endowment. I liked that one.

Archived