J

......u

..............s

......................t

................................s

............................................a

........................................................y

........................................................................i

...........................................................................................n

................................................................................................................'

Predictably unoriginal.

Um, are you JUST SAYIN' " predictably unoriginal ", or, are you meaning something else???

This is a question, just sayin'.......................[flapper] ..

I hate reading 'it's apples and oranges' (yawn) in reference to two things that are supposedly so different.

Apples and oranges both have vitamin c, both are fruits, both are circular, both have skins.

The saying should be 'it's like apples and pasta' or 'it's like apples and cottage cheese'

Jus sayin

Matt

I hate reading 'it's apples and oranges' (yawn) in reference to two things that are supposedly so different.

Apples and oranges both have vitamin c, both ate fruits, both are circular, both have skins.

The saying should be 'it's like apples and pasta' or 'it's like apples and cottage cheese'

Jus sayin

Matt

LOL! [lol]

Yes, well I dislike it when people say "It's like apples and cottage cheese" when, clearly, these are both low-calorie foodstuffs...

Surely a better analogy would be "It's like apples and Morris Dancing"...

Jus' cogitatin'

P.

I think what Bookeepers son is trying to get across is that some people will write something way off base and maybe totally obnoxious and then figures that by adding "Just Sayin'" it excuses their ignorance and makes them blameless for writing it.And no I won't say it.

Only Matt would say "Apples and Cottage Cheese"..........

Pwease........ lol

[flapper]

LOL! [lol]

Yes, well I dislike it when people say "It's like apples and cottage cheese" when, clearly, these are both low-calorie foodstuffs...

Surely a better analogy would be "It's like apples and Morris Dancing"...

Jus' cogitatin'

P.

Touche!!

How about 'it's like astronauts and Ribena" or 'it's like dinosaurs and cigarettes LMAO

I think what Bookeepers son is trying to get across is that some people will write something way off base and maybe totally obnoxious and then figures that by adding "Just Sayin'" it excuses their ignorance and makes them blameless for writing it.And no I won't say it.

Thank you!

Archived