Gibson Brands Forums

What do you think?

bluesguitar65

You-Tube vids haven't been working on the Lounge or my Recording forums for a while now...And my SoundCloud songs aren't playing either.....

I don't know why...........But, I've heard and seen your vids.....So, this one must be good as well..............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

Very cool sounds you were getting and you certainly achieved the 60s vibe.The wah tone is great,it has the old Vox Clyde McCoy type tone, what brand is it?

Thanks all!!

The wah I was using was a Ibanez WH10, you can see it in the vid at 2:40, they gray pedal next to my Crybaby Classic.

This was more 60s psychedelic stoner rock to me then blues, it has a bluesy feel to it but certainly made me wanna smoke a big fat bomber and just groove. Nice job!

Ha! "smoke a big fat bomber and just groove," I was just thinking the same thing.

Then I got real hungry and forgot what I was thinking about.

Seriously though, that was fantastic. I really enjoyed that.

Your influences, sonic texture, and approach to playing comes through loud and clear. [thumbup]

Ha! "smoke a big fat bomber and just groove," I was just thinking the same thing.

Then I got real hungry and forgot what I was thinking about.

Seriously though, that was fantastic. I really enjoyed that.

Your influences, sonic texture, and approach to playing comes through loud and clear. [thumbup]

Thanks fellow Californiaman [thumbup] [thumbup]

Archived