Gibson Brands Forums

Stay On Board Fuzzy Fred

MrNylon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fred is great ive only been on the foroum for a very small time but he mad me feel right at home but i can understand why he would want to leave there can be alot of strong feelings on these foroums in the end its all cool but if he goes he knows he will be missed now

Guest farnsbarns

I guess I just missed this whole BoyVader thing. I dont recall ever seeing him on the forum <_<

Shortly after Fred changed his avatar to picture of himself, boyvader started bullying him over his size. BoyVader got banned. Recently BoyVader popped up again as "Boy.Vader." made a single post about how stupid Duane and the admins were because they couldn't ban his IP. Of course, no one can really, if you ban someone from a forum they can always come back with a different email address and username. He was banned again immediately. From what I have read I believe he must have been creating accounts and harassing Fred by PM but I cannot state the last part as fact because I have pieced that together somewhat.

I am seriously saddened that there are people who have nothing better to do, and who equipped with such tiny minds, that they will persue and harass someone until they feel driven away, online or offline it is just aweful. I bet he wouldn't do that in the real world where his victim has the option of planting one in his face.

What BV probably doesn't know is the internet is not as strong a shield as he thinks and I would bet on being able to get his real name and address in 24hrs. I would NEVER do it, it's a dangerous game but not everyone with my knowledge is as responsible.

Just got up to speed on the Vader drama (have not been on in a while). I am not the biggest Fred Fan, but he did NOT deserve to be singled out and attacked like he was. We have had our differences, but this was way taken too far.

I do hope Fuzzy stays, but I am biased since we've jammed a few times. He told me about the BV situation. Internet stalking is about as much fun as being ball gagged and locked in the trunk of a '83 Buick. Some people take stuff way too seriously.

Archived