Gibson Brands Forums

Stay On Board Fuzzy Fred

MrNylon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who can't conduct themselves positively and can't contribute anything but negative stuff has no business being online. That being said, I spend a good 20 minutes a night reporting people who don't understand that on Xbox live.

This is the type of person that gets banned on a regular basis and doesn't understand (much like vader here)

You can see the original post here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/48415.aspx

But here's basically what it says

Thread; WHY DID I GET BANNED?????????

Poster; Why did my old account kdiddyhater get banned?? How long is it banned??

Moderator; You were issued a permanent suspension for hosting cheating lobbies.

Fail.

I have no idea, but I remember him also trying to harass me, but I threatened to

report him, so he backed away

Dang...I can't imagine why ANYONE would have ANY issues with you.........

yeah. seriously, he is one of the most polite guys on here and never says anything negative about any member. many members mistook him for the guy in his avatar because of his level of maturity, me among them.

Seems to me BoyVader started a real wing-dinger of an argument in the acoustic section awhile back too. It takes quite a bit to cause chaos in the acoustic section!

Anyway.... Nate needs to stay. [thumbup]

Come on Nate, don't let the bad guys win!

Damn, Fuzzy's one of the good ones.

Then again, maybe I'm biased because I have a major crush on him. [love]

Nah--in all seriousness, BoyVader's harassment of Nathan was uncalled-for and inappropriate. I missed the more recent developments, but I seem to remember that the first overt conflict between them seemed to stem from a disagreement about Jimmy Page or somesuch...regardless of what happened, it was pretty juvenile and ******y on BV's part. I must say, it sucks to call someone out on their weight regardless of the circumstances.- [thumbdn] That dude's just an internet tough guy--I doubt he'd make cracks about a guy's weight/health/lifestyle/appearance if he saw him in person.

Please stay Fuzzy. I fuxking love you, d00d.

yeah but, BV was just a real a-hole. thats all. theres not much more to it. Im glad he's gone but Im just worried about Nate, the day he posted the "bye" thread, he posted a picture on his instagram account with the caption "Last day driving into the chicago skyline" I just hope he hasnt gone and done something stupid.

Hope youre okay Nate!

yeah but, BV was just a real a-hole. thats all. theres not much more to it.

Im glad he's gone but Im just worried about Nate, the day he posted the "bye"

thread, he posted a picture on his instagram account with the caption

"Last day driving into the chicago skyline" I just hope he hasnt gone

and done something stupid.

Well, he did say he was moving this summer. I think he's off to Colorado.

I think that might be all he meant, but I can understand the concern.

Guest farnsbarns

Fuzzy is still over on MLP. He told the story in his own words there. BV even pursued him via SoundCloud too. This guy is really sick in the head and need to be assessed by mental health professionals.

I only had one issue with BV and he backed down when he realized I was 8 hrs away ( and I like to drive ). But seriously now days the law in Australia is completely behind the the victim. The cyber crimes squad of the Australian Federal Police are more than happy to take up any issue. Last month a kid (16) was convicted of unlawful use of a computer system for stalking a girl on FB in America the boy was based in Perth Australia. He even ordered her dominos and then messaged her to ask how she liked the Pizza.

He received a $5000.00 fine and is banned from owning or operating a computer system for 5 years. He was placed on a 24 month good behaviour bond. He has to pay all court costs amounting to 50k.

So believe me if Nate wanted to and has records of the harassment BV should be running for the hills.

Teh beast Fred is definately alright he just sent me a totally *****in song he's workin on.

Like xdemon said he's just moving

yea I got a pm from him, but you know, I never heard about him moving, so it was an assumption anybody

with a similar state of mind couldve made.

Whoa!

I feel bad. Didn't mean to start this much drama or scare people into thinking I'm suicidal right now...

Just wanted to say "we cool" and thanks for the kind words. I'm still not going to be posting here, but I'll pop in sometimes I guess. The Epiphone forum guys sent me an invite to join their forum, so I can be found there, MLP or ILF if you wanna talk.

Have fun guys, I'm fine [thumbup]

nate

Whoa!

I feel bad. Didn't mean to start this much drama or scare people into thinking I'm suicidal right now...

Just wanted to say "we cool" and thanks for the kind words. I'm still not going to be posting here, but I'll pop in sometimes I guess. The Epiphone forum guys sent me an invite to join their forum, so I can be found there, MLP or ILF if you wanna talk.

Have fun guys, I'm fine [thumbup]

nate

Pardon my ignorance, but what is ILF? all I've ever seen is the acronym.

Archived