Gibson Brands Forums

Fox Anchor Reveals "There's No Santa"

wootpow

What is it with these women 'outing' a guy at the worst possible time? First Herman Cain, now Santa. [flapper]

Through his attorney, Santa made this statement. "The alligations made against me are false. However, I do regret not bringing her that Easy Bake Oven a few years ago".

My 9 year-old daughter informed me that there was no Santa the other day. [crying]

It was actually pretty funny. She said that she's known for quite some time. She also said the I was Santa and that Santa's and Mom's signatures looked "awfully similar". She's a smart kid.

Guest farnsbarns

I never believed in Santa, the tooth fairy or any of the other stuff kids are told. I don't know if my parents planned that or not.

When I was a kid growing up I don't think any of my friends believed in Santa after four of five but we sure wouldn't say anything to our parent - after all it was good for a few extra presents.

nowadays the magic is almost impossible to believe my very young niece announced to the family on Thanksgiving that santa wasn't real she had Googled him.

When I was a kid growing up I don't think any of my friends believed in Santa after four of five but we sure wouldn't say anything to our parent - after all it was good for a few extra presents.

My folks figured out something was up when I casually brought up my list for Santa during winter break, sophomore year at Uni.

Archived