Gibson Brands Forums

Fullstacks.

slavestate

Hello there,

I have always had a half stack in one way or another, however more recently I have been finding some insane deals on the web so I have been picking up some gear here and there. I've always had a soft spot for fullstacks, and never once owned one. There's just something about sonic annihilation that turns me on. I usually keep these side by side, however I felt a great photo opportunity was in the works.

I have this stack below wired so that the top and bottom two 6x10 cabinets go into one head and the middle 6x10 goes into the other. I keep the two running clean, and then the other as a dirt channel.

Here's what it looks like, and almost touches my 9' ceiling.

IMG_0312.jpg

Anyways, post yours!

Hello there,

I have always had a half stack in one way or another, however more recently I have been finding some insane deals on the web so I have been picking up some gear here and there. I've always had a soft spot for fullstacks, and never once owned one. There's just something about sonic annihilation that turns me on. I usually keep these side by side, however I felt a great photo opportunity was in the works.

I have this stack below wired so that the top and bottom two 6x10 cabinets go into one head and the middle 6x10 goes into the other. I keep the two running clean, and then the other as a dirt channel.

Here's what it looks like, and almost touches my 9' ceiling.

IMG_0312.jpg

Anyways, post yours!

OH MY F**KING GOD I NEED THAT AHHHH I WANNA SOUND LIKE HENDRIX NOW

in '89 my best friend (at that time) and jam buddy sat me down one afternoon and informed me that he was dying of agent orange cancer, and told me that he wanted to give me his 105w 8x10" Univox Full Stack with 4 channels, Master Volume, Reverb, and Tremolo.

he'd bought it new in Okinawa(sp?) Japan in 1970 and had never parted with it.

I used/misued & abused this poor amp until '05 when it finally blew up, melted the wiring,pots,& 3-way in my cherished Lester, and electrocuted me.

I still have it, i'll never part w/what's left of it, but i've scavenged it fairly heavily the past year or so.

GarysCam134.jpg

GarysCam138.jpg

GarysCam142.jpg

Archived