image_zpszd18fkwz.jpg

image_zpsdp01jw91.jpg

image_zpsstw718y6.jpg

image_zpstjrn7zzf.jpg

image_zps9nos7cmi.jpg

image_zps2uid4ofn.jpg

image_zpsoggmr5yg.jpg

image_zpsjbuwxjao.jpg

Beautiful! I made a thread a few months ago saying what my dream les paul would be Slim neck, classic klusen style tuners, binding like a standard, non weight relief, no push pull, someone said the R0 was everything you want just about. You say your traditional has a slimmer neck? Doesnt gibby make 3 types? The baseball bat 50s, slimmer 59-60s and the really thin 60s like on your Trad? You have the perfect les paul in my eyes [thumbup]

So after a week of playing, here is my impressions. The guitar is simply the best Les Paul I personally have played. It has sustain for days and the sound is warm with all the notes seperated and even. I can see why everyone raves about the reissue guitars. The neck on the TH feels rounder by the binding and fretboard, other Les Paul's I own and the R0, R8, CS8, I recently tried all feel very square in comparison. The neck size is very similar to the R0 and my 2012 Trad., but the TH profile is smoother and sits in the hand better. The guitar is very responsive, she cleans up nicely with the volume knobs. The neck pickup is not muddy at all. The action is the lowest on any of my Les Paul's and it came to me perfectly set up.

This guitar is everything I was hoping it could be.

...I can see why everyone raves about the reissue guitars...

[wink]

...The guitar is simply the best Les Paul I personally have played......This guitar is everything I was hoping it could be...

Truly Delighted to hear that, Drog!

[thumbup]

Pip.

Archived