Gibson Brands Forums

My Australia

Digger

Hello Digger!

Your country is one of the two places I want to visit in my life.

I often dream of putting a few packs of Foster's into the trunk of a rented '73 XB Falcon and ride around that huge and adventurous continent.

Would be also nice to see Moscow once again.

Sadly, these things never going to happen.

Best wishes... Bence

the view from my deck at home will do me quite nicely. A great country to live in.

IMG_0540_zpskgnljofe.jpg

IMG_0541_zpscgpb3kgv.jpg

Nice Scalesie!

Pity the pics haven't got a bit more light but you are there in your own paradise aren't you mate?

Hello Digger!

Your country is one of the two places I want to visit in my life.

I often dream of putting a few packs of Foster's into the trunk of a rented '73 XB Falcon and ride around that huge and adventurous continent.

Would be also nice to see Moscow once again.

Sadly, these things never going to happen.

Best wishes... Bence

I hope you do get the opportunity to visit here Bence, it's very, very different to Europe!

Bring lots of money for fuel as she's a pretty big joint~

Always wanted to go.

Every bird in those pictures can kill an entire village with one drop of beak venom. That ocean is full of highly concentrated neurotoxins. Them guys are all trying to get that venomous stinging football off that guys chest. No thanks.

rct

Great Pictures. I am kicking myself regularly because I had a chance to go about 6 years ago and the woman I was married to at the time didn't want to go 'cause of the 7 day trip, almost 4 was travel and airports. I almost went by myself, in retrospect..I should have.

Every bird in those pictures can kill an entire village with one drop of beak venom. That ocean is full of highly concentrated neurotoxins. Them guys are all trying to get that venomous stinging football off that guys chest. No thanks.

rct

Yeah, outside of seeing the beautiful sights in a protective bubble, and visiting Dig & others, That's JUST what I was thinking. [flapper] Too many killers, not enough anti-killer venom I Reckon. [biggrin]

Beautiful photo's Rob!!!

rct

Huge ocean-going crocs the size of a car, schools of killer sharks, snakes that can swallow a dingo whole......cool [thumbup][biggrin]

neXYU9Y.jpg

Just my way of saying hi Dig.

Struth, dinky di, fair dinkum, and all the rest to all my old mates down Oz way.

Now there is a person that knows Oz and it's iconic symbols! Not bad on the "Strine" either~

Dog Sitting On The Tuckerbox from Gundagai is known to most here.

Oh you blokes!

Fair dinkum, you're going to have to have a pic of one of our critter for that!

IMG_3208.jpgGood one Cobber!

Yup. Cane toads a disaster - another introduced species. They had it bad enough with rabbits some years back.

Still many examples of introduced species wreaking havoc all over the world.

Off topic (sorry Digger) that applies to humans too....

Happy Australia Day!

I love the Tucker box. I was in Newcastle once at a pub and I asked the guy behind the bar where I could order some food. He said "Aw mate, the tucka's out back." I said, "I don't have to use the bathroom." What we had there was a failure to communicate. [biggrin]

I love Australia.

Happy Australia Day!

I love the Tucker box. I was in Newcastle once at a pub and I asked the guy behind the bar where I could order some food. He said "Aw mate, the tucka's out back." I said, "I don't have to use the bathroom." What we had there was a failure to communicate. [biggrin]

I love Australia.

You needed a "Strine" dictionary obviously.

Thanks for you kind remarks and I'm glad nothing ate you!

Archived