Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

A genie grants three wishes to an old lady.

She says, "I want to be young again."

poooof

She's young again.

"I want my little house to be turned into a beautiful mansion."

poooof

She's now living in a beautiful mansion.

"I want my cat to be turned into a handsome young man!"

poooof

Her cat is now a handsome young man.

"Oh cat, all my fantasies have come true! Take me in your arms, take me upstairs and make mad, passionate love to me!"

The cat says, "Oh darlin', you should've thought about that a long time ago, before you had me fixed."

• Like 1

Moishe is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago.

One day he arrives home looking downcast.

"That's it," he tells his wife Miriam. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has gotten so bad that once I've hit the ball, I can't see where it went."

Miriam sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea with a piece of cake. As they sit down, she says, "Why don't you take my brother Herman with you and give it one more try."

"That's no good," sighs Moishe. "Your brother's a hundred and three. He can't help."

"He may be a hundred and three," says Miriam, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day, Moishe heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law Herman. He tees up, takes an almighty swing, and squints down the fairway.

He turns to Herman. "Did you see the ball?"

"Of course I did!" replies Herman. "I have perfect eyesight."

"Where did it go?" asks Moishe.

"I don't remember."

• Like 1

How much do you get paid?

The homeowner got into his grubbiest clothes one Saturday morning and set about all the chores he’d been putting off for weeks. He’d cleaned out the garage, pruned the hedges, and was halfway through mowing the lawn when an attractive woman pulls up and yells out her window, “Say, what do you get for yard work?”

The homeowner thought for a moment, then answered, “The lady who lives here lets me sleep with her.”

A fighter pilot and a cargo pilot are flying around, talking crap to each other on the radio. The fighter pilot goes on about how much cooler he is than the cargo pilot and says, "Watch this, brah!" hits the afterburner, does a barrel roll and then a loop...

"Top that!" he shouts to the cargo pilot.

"Ok, well watch this." says the cargo pilot.

The plane just goes straight for a while.

"How'd you like that?" asks the cargo pilot.

The fighter pilot is confused and asks, "What did you do?"

The cargo pilot replies, "I went to the head and took a leak, then I went to the galley and got myself some more coffee."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I met a guy who's been married to the same woman for 49 years. I asked him what his secret was for having such a long marriage. He said: "The secret is going on trips. For our 25th anniversary we went to China. For our 50th anniversary, I'm going back to pick her up."

Edited by gearbasher
  • Like 2

A farmer had 5 female pigs but times were hard and he needed a solution.

A farmer had 5 female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned 5 male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.

The farmers lived 60 miles apart, so they decided to drive 30 miles each morning and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.

The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 a.m., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon (the only vehicle he had) and drove the 30 miles.

While the pigs were in the field mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant?"

The other farmer replied, "If they're lying in the grass tomorrow
morning, they'll be pregnant. If they're lying in the mud, they're not."

The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off, loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try again.

This continued each morning for more than a week and the farmers were worn out.

The next morning, one was too tired to even get out of bed. So he called out to his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."

"Neither," yelled his wife, "They're in the station wagon. And one of them is honking the horn."

On 2/16/2024 at 7:24 AM, Murph said:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat.

It was obvious that she thought her cat could understand her.

I came home.....told my dog and we both had a good laugh!

I always talk to my dogs. Iv'e had lots of people ask me, "What did he say?" I make up something and that think  he really talks to me.  Lol. 

A farmer heard some noise way back by his large pond. So he grabbed a bucket and went back to investigate.  Once there, he saw 4 nice looking ladies swimming in his pond naked.  The gals said, We are not getting out with you standing there. "OH, he said, I didn't come back here to make you get out, I came back here to feed the Alligators. 

• Haha 1