Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Depressed.... Gonna Grow Some Hair.....

Murph

I asked my daughter what she thought about me getting a ear ring' date=' she said not NO! but He11 NO!

I had one a few years before she was born and I thought it was a cool looking thing yet she things a man in his mid-40's its just plain stupid and scream mid-life................[/quote']

Your daughter is wise...listen to her words.](*,)

when I'm depressed I work out or get me sum nookie.

I suggest you work out and get nookied.

Hair is superfluous when you have a 6 pack.

I'll take jason statham over steve reeves any day.

+1!

The man knows what he's doing! Also' date=' one of the hidden secrets to get along in life, is timing. Things must be done when you're in the right age for'em. If you're older than 16 (bet you are...), forget about it.

And of course, if you can afford it, you can always buy a cabrio. That will certainly help you out with the ''nookie'' case... a lot! [biggrin

I used to have great hair... I loved my long locks but it was lots of work. 5 minutes to take a shower but 20 minutes to do the doo. Then I got older and my hair turned gray and I stated to look like a dirty old man... Now I wear it really short and life is much easier now... Just syain'

I used to have great hair... I loved my long locks but it was lots of work. 5 minutes to take a shower but 20 minutes to do the doo. Then I got older and my hair turned gray and I stated to look like a dirty old man... Now I wear it really short and life is much easier now... Just syain'

If you're young or it's your trademark (Slash), I understand and might even like long hair on men.

Other than that...if I wanted to date someone with a pretty hair style I'd get with a chick.

A man with neat short hair says, "I'm unpretentious and self assured." Bruce Willis style.

My hair was crazy when I was 14 to 22 years old....... Then I realized the day after I cut it all off how much $$$$ I was going to save on hair products... However it was the final statement I wasn't gonna pursue music as a career anymore, and that did take some time to get over emotionally[crying]

Me when I was 17, (the guy with the pink charvel)[bored]

GROUP.jpg?t=1257784529

And to your far right (red arrow), Im the the hippie trying to look like a tough guy.... (I was 19 years old)...LOL

DA89-89-b2-1.jpg?t=1257784733

Looking back I wished I had gave it a couple more years, but for some reason I was starting to feel old at 21[confused]

Ditto. It was great when I was in my 20's but since I'm just a regular guy (as in' date=' not a biker or rock star), I'd probably look pretty silly with long hair now that I'm in my 40's.

Me then:

[img']http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v319/2/1/1492900352/n1492900352_30027695_2921.jpg[/img]

Me now:

6760_1192993673658_1492900352_30510992_5023966_n.jpg

Ditto. It was great when I was in my 20's but since I'm just a regular guy (as in' date=' not a biker or rock star), I'd probably look pretty silly with long hair now that I'm in my 40's.

Me then:

[img']http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v319/2/1/1492900352/n1492900352_30027695_2921.jpg[/img]

You resembled the singer of Faces[cool]

Archived