Gibson Brands Forums

If any of you guys are prayer-ers.........

myspace.com/jessenoah

Hebrews 12:13 and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed. By the power of the Holy Spirit, God can meet the needs, whatever they may be, bringing healing, deliverance, provision, and blessings. "He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think."

Keep your Grandmother, Cecilia, close to your heart, Jesse...and truly believe, God will protect her, no matter what.

CB

I will add Cecilia to my prayer list tonight... My mother just turned 85 and is very unstable on her feet now too. She used to be an avid dancer up until just a couple years ago... She just spent a couple days in the hospital and they found she has a low Hemoglobin count (anemia). Normal for a women is 12 to 16 my mother was at 7 :D They haven't been able to find out why....:D

So how about a trade off Jesse, my mothers name is Emily...

I will add Cecilia to my prayer list tonight... My mother just turned 85 and is very unstable on her feet now too. She used to be an avid dancer up until just a couple years ago... She just spent a couple days in the hospital and they found she has a low Hemoglobin count (anemia). Normal for a women is 12 to 16 my mother was at 7 [biggrin] They haven't been able to find out why....[biggrin]

So how about a trade off Jesse' date=' my mothers name is Emily... [/quote']

Gotcha Dave. [biggrin]

Archived