Gibson Brands Forums

What grosses you out?

daveinspain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you male or female?

I am male.

My own item doesn't bother me, of course--but only because it's my own, and I'm so used to it being there, and because it controls 99% of my decision-making, I'm sure.

So, I kinda like having one, but I wouldn't be so thrilled with getting involved with another male's genitals.

I am male.

My own item doesn't bother me' date=' of course--but only because it's my own, and I'm so used to it being there, and because it controls 99% of my decision-making, I'm sure.

So, I kinda like having one, but I wouldn't be so thrilled with getting involved with another male's genitals.

20.gifani-li1.gif20.gifani-li1.gif20.gifani-li1.gif

There it is!!! There it is!!! I knew it!!! [thumbup]

Finally, an admission and no other woman here to share it with <sigh> [crying]

Walking down a train track picking up a head and arm a foot and whatever else is left after getting hit by the Gatwick Express!!

Regards

Actually done that several times myself (not in Gatwick) drunks used to walk on the tracks and fall asleep, then they would sit up when the train came along, Ain't police work fun.

People with hardware in their lips' date=' tongues, faces bellies, anywhere but the ear lobe. [/quote']

Yeah, especially the latest additions to their little infection farm - still swollen, red and pus-filled.

Close second is the new tats in the same condition - and these people are too often working in food service.

I hate tobacco in ALL forms, but if it involves spitting you'd better learn some manners - or prepare to be taught.

Maybe not so much gross, as grossly inconsiderate...

Too many women's perfumes smell like aerosol bug spray to me.

And I have to double-time it at the mall to get past the pot-pourri shops, especially at Christmas.

Mrs. Neo has learned to find out in advance if they have that crap in their house before extending an invite to me.

I can smell it as soon as they open their door.

That, and a cat litter box.

Together (who would think one would EVER cover the other) they are toxic.

"Wow, look at the time! Yeah, we gotta go - right now! See ya. Bye!"

I am male.

My own item doesn't bother me' date=' of course--but only because it's my own, and I'm so used to it being there, and because it controls 99% of my decision-making, I'm sure.

So, I kinda like having one, but I wouldn't be so thrilled with getting involved with another male's genitals.[/quote']

Hey hey hey hey hey..... [-(

98% for me bud [biggrin]

Actually, probably 99.99% :- [biggrin]

The sound of chop suey or mac n cheese being stirred around in someone's bowl. Quit trying to equally distribute the heat, just frickin' eat it already.

Soap opera kisses. They sound just like a pig eating s***.

Watching people eat in restaurant commercials. Watching someone chew food doesn't make me want to patronize the establishment.

People brushing their teeth in tv commercials. Ditto.

Notice I bypassed the 'normal' stuff like dog poo and butcher shops? I guess only because those are scenarios that I have a chance of avoiding, or at least I can try to. The tv ads of people attending to personal hygiene is not necessary. You can sell me toothpaste without someone staring into the camera with toothpaste foam and spit running down their chin.

Yeah, I can turn the tv off but I might miss a Jamie Lee Curtis commercial telling women how to regulate their bowel movements by eating rotten milk.

Watching someone chew food doesn't make me want to patronize the establishment.

As a kid' date=' I remember my Mom (and Dad) telling me to keep my mouth shut when I was chewing.

Not all the time, but I remember being corrected on the matter now and then.

Fast-forward a few years....

So I'm in high school for my freshman year, eating in the cafeteria with all the "big kids" who are pretty much

adults in my view. Remember how all the cliques and clans would all stake out their tables like it was their

turf or territory? Don't go sit at the wrong table where some group of seniors usually sits....

Anyhow, this was a huge learning experience for all of us beginning high school.

One day we're discreetly checking out the table with the varsity cheerleaders and the popular girls.

(Okay, we were gawking, staring gape-mouthed and drooling....) [cool]

And I noticed these cute little darling doing all kinds of stuff that got me and my friends in trouble in 4th grade.

Chewing with their mouths wide open, then trying to yell at each other with food flying out.

Grabbing food off each other's trays. Spilling sh!t everywhere....

I would have gotten my *** beat and taken meals in my room for a week had I done that sh!t at home.

And whenever a teacher would (rarely) say anything to them they just turned on the "cute" act.

And these girls were not children, they were pretty much adults in my view.

Pathetic.

[-(

Ah, yes....

The Double Standard is beginning to make sense now....

That whole "cute" thing rubbed me the wrong way for years - I still can't stand stupid women.

Then I met Mrs. Neo 20 years out of high school.

Found out she was one of those cheerleaders.

She assures me she never behaved like any of that....

:D

Archived