Gibson Brands Forums

I graduated high school today.

Dub-T-123

Congratulations,,,,,,,,I thought you was like 35..........

I dropped out in the 10th grade........then I went back in the 11th...........then I dropped out again........then I got a GED.......

Then I went to work all before I would have actually graduated 12th grade...........

Congrats, not everyone does make it through so enjoy your day, you'll find it's hard not to smile the whole time.

I went to university for a BA, took my time and ended up with a fairly decent gpa, instead of rushing and trying to cram enough credits into 3 years. I plan on applying to Law School now that I have my first degree (Basically a B.A is a stepping stone that you need in order to go to school more for more money)

Though they do say that people who get a B.A in their lifetimes will make on average hundreds of thousands more than if they haddn't.

Then of course there's opportunities for furthering your education through the Armed Services, learning a trade, community college, or winning the lottery. The opportunities are ENDLESS!

Good luck, and keep in mind that your ideas about your future are going to change a lot in the next few years.

Yes, congratulations.

It does bring a major change in your life. Truly.

Black Hills State University in Spearfish, SD, has a music program offering a guitar major... One of the top profs is an excellent jazz guitarist with extensive professional background in recording engineering.

m

Archived