Gibson Brands Forums

think i'll sell my standard to buy a studio...

S t e v e

I agree with the above posts. That's a really nice Studio but I think you should keep your Standard. Maybe look for one of those Studios used. Of course if your Standard isn't doing it for you and you think the Studio will maybe it's good for you. Obviously it's up to you but I personally wouldn't.

By the way the finish on that Studio reminds me of my Tele

I have that same studio...and strangely that was the same color standard that I was going to get instead of the said fireburst with chrome studio. Both play great but don't buy sight unseen. I played both guitars and price wasn't really a factor. Although the standard was a looker, the studio was simple and clean and I thought it sounded and felt better than that particular standard. Do what feels right. Do what your ears tell you to.

Steve- for god's sake.. DO IT!

I have a Studio' date=' I'll send you mine, fair swap. I won't even make you throw in any extra cash, just pay for shipping [thumbup:-k

Don't do it!, his isn't even the same finish!!

want this...

studio

sell this to pay for it...

010.jpg

I have the les paul studio that you want to buy' date=' I'm very happy with the guitar but I think that you are going to make a mistake.

Here are some photos of mine, i think your standard has better look.

[img']http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/Hermes3007/IMGP4244.jpg[/img]

IMGP4243.jpg

I would suggest that, unless you are searching a diferent tone/sound, you have to think about what you are going to do one more time.

Hello everyone my name is chloe

my friend is selling a cheap gibson les paul cuz he got it for his birthday and for some reason hates gibsons

and he is sellin it at 350 pounds because he wants to buy a epiphone wildkat, crazy huh, but still

I have seen the guitar and it looks and sounds amazing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Les-Paul-Gibson_W0QQitemZ160457377765QQcategoryZ33040QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7058034584445649690

there is the ebay page, anyone whos interested,, buy :-k

chloe

xxx

Archived