Gibson Brands Forums

Lifelong question:

The Breeze

It was a lame comparison 50 years ago. Aside from both band originating from England' date=' they sound nothing alike.

Answer: Both[/quote']

True but for some reason this question is frequently asked. Both is a very good answer! [cool]

Depending on the mood.

If I want to look at most influential and meaningful, Beatles is the obvious choice, but if I want to let my hair down and mindlessly rock out STONES!

This is like the deep guy vs the hot guy.

You marry deep, you straddle hot.

Depending on the mood.

If I want to look at most influential and meaningful' date=' Beatles is the obvious choice, but if I want to let my hair down and mindlessly rock out STONES!

You marry deep, you straddle hot.[/quote']

Thanks Izzy. Its official. My mind has now gone somewhere completely unexpected.[confused]

The Beatles, not even a question for me. They turned me onto what music could really be, much more than a 2:45 pop song. I do love The Stones tho, Beggar's Banquet, Exile on Main Street and Sticky Fingers are some of the best albums ever, imo.

Depending on the mood.

If I want to look at most influential and meaningful' date=' Beatles is the obvious choice, but if I want to let my hair down and mindlessly rock out STONES!

You marry deep, you straddle hot.[/quote']

That explains a lot...

I agree with what Izzy said about the music :x

Archived