Gibson Brands Forums

Friend Murdered in Baton Rouge Today

cjlandry

CJ, I'm not really sure what to say here beyond the usual condolences.

God rest her soul.

I can only imagine what the numbness and bewilderment would be like for myself in your shoes.

Not to diminish the tragedy of the woman's death, but killing that girl is unexcusable.

There IS NO rationale for that, and that she survived the attack is nothing short of a miracle.

Her survival was obviously not their intent with that many shots fired into her tiny body.

Maybe the attackers used the typical Homeboy small caliber piece of sh!t weapon and/or couldn't aim worth a damn.

Between a broadcast station and the police department?

Very ballsy, or very stupid.

I'm thinking we agree on the only proper disposition of this case when the killers are caught.

My thoughts have already been stated here. Sickening, appalling, horrible, etc. I am sorry for your loss. It's truly awful when something like this happens to such good people. msp_crying.gif

I'd like to point out that I am amazed by this part of the story:

"Her 9-year-old daughter Ariana, who was shot at least six times, managed to make it to a telephone to call 911."

Can you imagine being in this situation!? Being shot six times! Depending on where you were shot you may not even be able to get up, much less get to telephone and then call 911 without losing consciousness. What this little girl did is astounding to me! msp_thumbup.gif

COWARDS! God Damn ****ing corwards, shooting a nine year old girl repeatedly. I hope when they find them they ****ing hamstring them, leave them in jail and tell everyone that they attacked a nine year old girl, and the guards turn their backs.

CJ, it's already been said but our thoughts of comfort are with you today. I hope they find those bastards.

Thanks guys.

I don't know what to say. She was such an angel. The kindest, gentlest person I've ever known. She would have gone out of her way to help those scumbags, if they'd asked. I can envision her opening the door with a smile, only to be horribly murdered. I am only glad that Ariana survived, and that she was able to call for help in time.

Her family will take care of her, but she'll be scarred for life.

I don't know whether to shout in anger, or cry with sadness.

What really sucks is that this isn't the first dear friend I've lost to violent criminals. Others have been the victims of rape in their own homes. This is nothing new. It's just really sad and shocking every time I get such news.

Holy sh!t, cj! Sorry to hear about your friend's death.

Hopefully the little girl will fully recover physically

and that she has close, strong and supportive family to help her

with her more critical recovery.

(Although, I have no idea how anyone could recover from that kind of trauma)

These things are becoming more common everyday everywhere, I pray for the little girl to be healed, but her wounds, but nothing will bring her mother back. I hope they find these cruds and toast them.

Two years ago a friend of ours living in Kansas City went through the same kind of attack, he is a retired Marine, three guys kicked in the door, JJ met them at the entry way and went to fist city with them, he heard a shot and realized he had been shot in the right forearm. What he didn't know was that the bullet went through him and into one of the attackers. Then JJ's son came down the stairs with a AK47 and the punks took off running, JJ chased them drew a bead on them and squeezed off a round, but the gun wasn't loaded!

They never found these punks....JJ's wound has healed, this all happened in a good middleclass area, no gang or street drug scene, the police think these punks just randomly picked his home..

How do we combat these attacks? Why would anyone do these crimes?

God Rest Her Soul....

Terrible,absolutely awful. My heart goes out to you and the poor little girl. Words alone cannot express downward spiral our society is in. As barbaric as the criminal element is becoming a line has to be drawn at some point. Arrest, conviction, public execution. Message delivered with intent to instill fear of swift, harsh and final justice.

Archived