Gibson Brands Forums

Robert Plant's hair

neilpanda

He uses a Plant based shampoo called RAINSONG; He keeps his hair permed during both GOOD and BAD TIMES. He 's tried other shampoos, but he always says to his favorite shampoo, I CAN'T QUIT YOU BABY, sometimes his hairends get frizzy, which is when he says to them, YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME. Sometimes his hair talks back to him and says, YOU SHOOK ME...His wife teases him with HOW MANY MORE TIMES are gonna perm your hair ??? When he gets shampoo in his eyes it leaves him DAZED AND CONFUSED, and SICK AGAIN, then he realizes that it was NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE...Sometimes he washes his hair in THE OCEAN, which is OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY from a MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP to his home. He thought about cutting his hair but thought, well, WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE ?, and may consider cutting it IN HIS TIME OF DYING.....He switched hair stylists because there was a COMMUNUCATION BREAKDOWN which didn't leave him with A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE so he tipped her NO QUARTER. He did trim his hair when it was TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT while climbing the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN on his way GOING TO CALIFORNIA IN THE EVENING to BRING IT ON HOME after moving through KASHMIR...............When his hair is wet, it smells like BLACK DOG...In the end, THE HAIR REMAINS THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He uses a Plant based shampoo called RAINSONG; He keeps his hair permed during both GOOD and BAD TIMES. He 's tried other shampoos, but he always says to his favorite shampoo, I CAN'T QUIT YOU BABY, sometimes his hairends get frizzy, which is when he says to them, YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME. Sometimes his hair talks back to him and says, YOU SHOOK ME...His wife teases him with HOW MANY MORE TIMES are gonna perm your hair ??? When he gets shampoo in his eyes it leaves him DAZED AND CONFUSED, and SICK AGAIN, then he realizes that it was NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE...Sometimes he washes his hair in THE OCEAN, which is OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY from a MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP to his home. He thought about cutting his hair but thought, well, WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE ?, and may consider cutting it IN HIS TIME OF DYING.....He switched hair stylists because there was a COMMUNUCATION BREAKDOWN which didn't leave him with A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE so he tipped her NO QUARTER. He did trim his hair when it was TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT while climbing the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN on his way GOING TO CALIFORNIA IN THE EVENING to BRING IT ON HOME after moving through KASHMIR...............When his hair is wet, it smells like BLACK DOG...In the end, THE HAIR REMAINS THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome post damian! [thumbup]

I have to agree with both of those statements. <_<

This earns 10 out of 10! =D>

Hair Story.

A friend of mine had teenage twin daughters back in the 1980s when Bon Jovi was hitting it big. My friend said, "I listened, and told them I couldn't understand what the big deal was." One of his daughters looked at him like he was crazy and said, "Dad, have you seen his HAIR?"

There ye go.... <_<

Awesome, someone's got too much time on their hands, Oh wait, that's Styx... [biggrin]

Very impressive Dave!

[woot][thumbup]

Kind of a Bob Seger look, eh?

I have to say with some pride that my hair has never been permed, colored, gelled, or anything.

I grew it long back when I was cool (past my shoulders) and cut it off as needed for work.

Slightly curly, the ladies LOVED it.

B)

Finally gave up in my late twenties, not much more than a quasi-mullet (according to this forum) since then.

Always wore a hard hat, so style wasn't such a huge consideration.

Probably looked more like a stereotypical biker than a rocker anyway...

Every time I cut it, it seems like there's more gray than before.

[unsure][blink]

When mine was long like Plant's I was told I looked like him. Look at him, That's not really a compliment. My hair is still quite curly but when hair goes gray it doesn't look good long. So now it's short and combed back. I always get a chuckle out of guys whose hairline runs across the top of their head yet they insist on a weird little gray, scraggly pony tail. Not pretty.

Plused you one [thumbup]

You must have come from Over the Hills and Far away to come up with that stuff!

Archived