Gibson Brands Forums

It's my birthday guys!

Tman5293

I'm seventeen today! Went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Dallas last night for my birthday. They had both Billy Gibbons' and Dusty Hill's cloud guitars. They also have Johnny Winter's 63' Firebird and one of Keith Richards' guitars. Didn't get get any guitar stuff (yet!) for my birthday, mostly just computer stuff. Although I may end up spending birthday money on a new pedal or something. msp_cool.gif

I'm seventeen today! Went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Dallas last night for my birthday. They had both Billy Gibbons' and Dusty Hill's cloud guitars. They also have Johnny Winter's 63' Firebird and one of Keith Richards' guitars. Didn't get get any guitar stuff (yet!) for my birthday, mostly just computer stuff. Although I may end up spending birthday money on a new pedal or something. msp_cool.gif

Happy 17th! From one Tman to another.

Hmmmmm...

First... truly, have a happy birthday and keep the glow for a cupla days, at least.

It's been so long ago for me. But I do recall it was a summer in Cambridge, Mass., when I went more than a few times up to the Club 47 where all the folkies were... some concerts and stuff at the "Boston Public Gardens."

Yeah, the guy who wears hat and boots to work actually did the tweed and khakis at 17 in Cambridge. <grin> But I was young.

m

Archived