Gibson Brands Forums

Fender should release a new amp for rock.

FenderGuy1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What benefit would it be to Fender to make a Marshall clone when they've spent decades and millions of dollars developing their own trademark tone?Anyway their new Mustang and G-Dec amps already have Marshall-like crunch settings.A lot of their newer amps have a larger range of voicings so that you can dial just about any tone from them.Anyway Marshall practically owns the uber-crunch part of the market and it would be fool hardy for any company to try and fight them on their own ground.

they should release a marshall style rock amp!

#-o

You think so, huh?

Why don't you do a little research and find out how many classic rock albums were done with Fender Amplifiers.

My Fenders don't work for Rock? Darn it, I've been doing it wrong this whole time [cursing] ...... [flapper]

Thanks.

It seems there's a general dummying down of society these days.

I guess my Fenders don't cut it anymore either. \:D/

No, Fender needs to stick to making Fender Products, and Gibson and Marshall need to stick to making their own products LOL. If you don't want the Fender tone, simply buy the Marshall...DUH! Or, buy both! That way you can have your sparkling clean tones AND your chugging rock tones :P

they should release a marshall style rock amp!

Besides the Supersonic, there's the older Prosonic amps (used by The Scorpions, can't get more Marshally than that).

'Alright Denver! You really know how to party!'

-Klaus Meine

I think Gibson should release a strat style guitar... Hmmm how about a tribute to Jimi style strat - now that's a great idea!

DJ!!!

You so funny man!!!

Remember that post?

Gibson caught hell for that.

Then released them only in Europe or India or some other out of the way place.

That was funny.

Fender needs to invent a "Rock & Roll" amp???!! [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Most (original) "Rock & Roll" was recorded and played "live" through Fender amps...before Marshall's

were even invented. And, when they were, they were hot rodded "Fender Bassman" clones, anyway. ](*,)

All my Fender amps, from the Blues Jr. to the Twin Reverb, do a fabulous job, at "Rock & Roll!" Want

"High Gain," add a pedal! (Or, get a Supersonic, Prosonic (used), or even the Mustang series...the

1/2 stack has more than enough, for most applications!)

Don't get me wrong, I love Marshall's, Orange, Vox, High Watt, Dr. Z, Mesa, Matchless, etc. But, Fender

does what it's always done the best. The other's I love, for what THEY do, their differences, you know?

CB

DJ!!!

You so funny man!!!

Remember that post?

Gibson caught hell for that.

Then released them only in Europe or India or some other out of the way place.

That was funny.

I would have bought one because it screamed potential "Collectors guitar!" Even if it never became a collectors to me it is sort of like the Epiphone Moderne - it's not a collector guitar but it still turns heads when pulled out.

Archived