Gibson Brands Forums

Video from our record release show Friday

Twiz

I don't know if the feedback was designed for the song or inadvertent, but it sure distracted from an otherwise "good" tune.

I thought the feedback inadvertent but it did spoil the performance for me.

What an awesome groove. [thumbup] Are you coming to the UK ?

Thanks man. No UK this time. We're mostly doing shows in Germany, but we're also going to Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Netherlands, Belgium and I think a show in the Czech Republic.

Well done material with very good performance "drive" - and we all know it ain't a pro video but rather a way to let folks know what you're doing.

Break a leg little bro on the Europe tour - but watch out for the other guitar player's string "hair" that can do a job on eyeballs.

m

Killer new song. You guys are really nailing the harmony stuff! As for the feedback... once you hit some bigger stages on your tour and get the backline further away from the singer, that won't be a problem. Speaking of backline, are you guys renting gear over there? Just curious. Keep it up Twiz! [thumbup]

...Speaking of backline, are you guys renting gear over there? Just curious. Keep it up Twiz! [thumbup]

Yea, we're just flying over with our guitars (fingers crossed). We're renting the backline. I think my amp choices will be either a JCM 800 or some kind of Orange. I'm taking my SG Jr. I'm excited to hear the P90 through either rig.

Where do I download some tunes?

Amazon sells the CD, vinyl and MP3 version.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_11?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=carousel+jeweler%27s+daughter&sprefix=carousel+je%2Caps%2C141

I was pleasantly surprised a couple of weeks ago when I entered Dave's Records in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and there it was Carousel on vinyl right on front of the C slot.

Twiz, like I have always said, you got rubber fingers man.

Archived