Gibson Brands Forums

Playing Guitar on the Toilet

Kimbabig

Never. I don't even read on the can. It's get in, take care of business, and get the heck out before death sets in.

I will, however, play in front of the bathroom mirror or in the shower stall when it is dry. Yes, those tiles make for great acoustics.

I had a guitar class back in high school, and the music room had a big, tiled bathroom. We all used to take those old nylon stringed school guitars in there and get the greatest natural reverb I've ever heard.

But no, I don't play guitar on the toilet. [unsure]:rolleyes:

Admit it, Bathrooms have great acoustics.

No Potty humor.

Discussion of Bach's solo works on his 'instrument of choice' is out of bounds, then?

The acoustic properties of a loo work well mainly for a solo instrument. After that it would get too confusing.

I wouldn't invite the Royal Philharmonic around to my place to perform, for instance.

P.

It has been scientifically proven that acoustics in the 'khazi' are the best... [thumbup]

The smaller the better for 'hard wall' reverb...

Paul McCartney has freely admitted to regularly availing himself of the 'facility'

I'd wait for 10mins if I were you... :blink:

V

:-({|=

The acoustic properties of a loo work well mainly for a solo instrument. After that it would get too confusing.

I wouldn't invite the Royal Philharmonic around to my place to perform, for instance.

P.

Well, it's really not a group activity. :D

Archived