Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Drog

Congratulations! [thumbup]

One of my dream instruments!

Enjoy it with good health!

Please, tell me, is it all-mahogany? The middle selector position gives the middle and bridge pickup in out-of-phase mode?

Best wishes... Bence

Bence, she has a one piece mahogany back but the top is maple. Here is the spec sheet http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-Custom/20th-Anniv-1957-Les-Paul-Black-Beauty-3-Pickup.aspx

My Robbie Krieger LP Custom LP that I have on order is all mahogany, so this one will be a good compliment. The middle pickup has that different sound for sure.

REV, ha, ha you are funny. She sounds really nice with the Fender EC Twinolux or 57 Deluxe, even my Marshalls.

All I need is your address and when you're gone at work.... [biggrin]

That is pure Les Paul royalty! Congratulations on one hell of a score! [thumbup]

What a guitar to add to the collection. What amp are you playing that through? [drool]

msp_biggrin.gif lol

If she would have landed in my lap, I wouldn't have dropped her, too. [biggrin]

Congrats on your beautiful catch, Drog! [wub] Enjoy being one of the very few lucky owners of these. [thumbup]

Do you use the supplied gloves for playing her, too? :rolleyes: To be honest, I just don't know what to wear them for in a guitar context... ;)

Archived