Gibson Brands Forums

France killings.

LarryUK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I am Belgian and these terrorist came from Belgium (next to France) because Belgium is a strategic place for them, they enrolled lost teenager to be brainwashed and send to be trained to kill in Syria.

We have here a group called Sharia4Belgium and these f..kers are free to vomit their hate of occident, of belgium, of catholics or anything not in their ideology.

Now Belgium politician all rejects the fault on each other, I really think freedom of speach is important but on the other hand how can we tolerate people on our land to talk s..t about were they live and promote a religious revolution. I think they should be send back to their native country.

I have to add that I am not racist at all, when this happened in Paris I was partying in Amsterdam with some friends including an Algerian one and believe me, when a girl told us the news he was devasted even more than I.

Let me just add that against what everyone says, I AM AFRAID, as a father, as a husband yes I am afraid, of course I will continue to do what I use to do but I am afraid. I am afraid of dying and more afraid to lose my family or friends and I think smart people should be afraid!

we shall find a solution, a global solution, a worldwide solution to kick them out of this planet.

As a matter of interest, does anyone know if the heavy metal band playing at the concert survived?

Ian

The band was Eagles of Death Metal. Actually not a death metal band at all, it is a band created by Josh Homme (of Queens of the Stone Age). Their sound is more like lofi glam rock than metal. Here's a track if you want to check them out

Everyone in the band is ok, but one of their crew members was killed sadly.

You know I am Belgian and these terrorist came from Belgium (next to France) because Belgium is a strategic place for them, they enrolled lost teenager to be brainwashed and send to be trained to kill in Syria.

We have here a group called Sharia4Belgium and these f..kers are free to vomit their hate of occident, of belgium, of catholics or anything not in their ideology.

Now Belgium politician all rejects the fault on each other, I really think freedom of speach is important but on the other hand how can we tolerate people on our land to talk s..t about were they live and promote a religious revolution. I think they should be send back to their native country.

I have to add that I am not racist at all, when this happened in Paris I was partying in Amsterdam with some friends including an Algerian one and believe me, when a girl told us the news he was devasted even more than I.

Let me just add that against what everyone says, I AM AFRAID, as a father, as a husband yes I am afraid, of course I will continue to do what I use to do but I am afraid. I am afraid of dying and more afraid to lose my family or friends and I think smart people should be afraid!

we shall find a solution, a global solution, a worldwide solution to kick them out of this planet.

I think that all governments are struggling to find the right balance with how to handle this. The situation is only likely to get worse and to spread to all countries, despite the best efforts of authorities. I pity Europe as the flood of refugees has been enormous. Because the muslims are unlikely to assimilate, they form ghettos and retain their customs and language. This causes resentment amongst them and many here are instrumental in crime gangs and are very violent! Resentment and disaffection breeds radicalisation and then we have homegrown terrorists.

Here we are about to let 1200 Syrians in and they are unlikely to have proof of identity just like the hundreds of thousands of other "boat people" that find there was here because we are a soft touch. I almost welcome a major incident here because it might wake up those that are blind to what is happening in the world, wanting to extend the hand of friendship to people that might just bite that hand off.

We need to toughen up as if you play by different rules to your enemy, you lose!

Don't know where this is going to end and I don't envy my grand children and the world we are leaving them.

Appalling, Insane, and (unfortunately) not at all surprising, given what's going on, with the so called "Islamic Extremists,"

and the unprecedented, overwhelming influx, of Syrian "refugees," most being young men of fighting age, who seem to cause

trouble, the minute they cross the borders, into European countries. There is NO "dealing" with these extremist people! They're

Hell Bent, on destroying anyone, that's not Muslim, or just of their own ideology(s)! Their perversion, of "Islam," is

only their disgusting Excuse!

And, the idiots in charge, here, are importing the very same types, with no background checks, AKA "Vetting" process of ANY kind,

as near as we can tell! So, IMHO, it's only a matter of When, not If, they will do the same thing, here! [cursing][crying]

CB

CB - , I have several friends who are immigration lawyers. One of them posted this a few days ago, it's the current vetting process for refugees getting into the US:

"... This post is long, but if you want actual information about the process, keep reading.

I can not tell you how frustrating it is to see the misinformation and outright lies that are being perpetuated about the refugee process and the Syrian refugees. So, here is a bit of information from the real world of someone who actually works and deals with this issue.

The refugee screening process is multi-layered and is very difficult to get through. Most people languish in temporary camps for months to years while their story is evaluated and checked.

First, you do not get to choose what country you might be resettled into. If you already have family (legal) in a country, that makes it more likely that you will go there to be with family, but other than that it is random. So, you can not simply walk into a refugee camp, show a document, and say, I want to go to America. Instead, the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees) works with the local authorities to try to take care of basic needs. Once the person/family is registered to receive basic necessities, they can be processed for resettlement. Many people are not interested in resettlement as they hope to return to their country and are hoping that the turmoil they fled will be resolved soon. In fact, most refugees in refugee events never resettle to a third country. Those that do want to resettle have to go through an extensive process.

Resettlement in the U.S. is a long process and takes many steps. The Refugee Admissions Program is jointly administered by the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) in the Department of State, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and offices within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) within DHS conducts refugee interviews and determines individual eligibility for refugee status in the United States.

We evaluate refugees on a tiered system with three levels of priority.

First Priority are people who have suffered compelling persecution or for whom no other durable solution exists. These individuals are referred to the United States by UNHCR, or they are identified by the U.S. embassy or a non-governmental organization (NGO).

Second priority are groups of “special concern” to the United States. The Department of State determines these groups, with input from USCIS, UNHCR, and designated NGOs. At present, we prioritize certain persons from the former Soviet Union, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Iran, Burma, and Bhutan.

Third priority are relatives of refugees (parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21) who are already settled in the United States may be admitted as refugees. The U.S.-based relative must file an Affidavit of Relationship (AOR) and must be processed by DHS.

Before being allowed to come to the United States, each refugee must undergo an extensive interviewing, screening, and security clearance process conducted by Regional Refugee Coordinators and overseas Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs). Individuals generally must not already be firmly resettled (a legal term of art that would be a separate article). Just because one falls into the three priorities above does not guarantee admission to the United States.

The Immigration laws require that the individuals prove that they have a “well-founded fear,” (another legal term which would be a book.) This fear must be proved regardless of the person’s country, circumstance, or classification in a priority category. There are multiple interviews and people are challenged on discrepancies. I had a client who was not telling the truth on her age and the agency challenged her on it. Refugees are not simply admitted because they have a well founded fear. They still must show that they are not subject to exclusion under Section 212(a) of the INA. These grounds include serious health matters, moral or criminal matters, as well as security issues. In addition, they can be excluded for such things as polygamy, misrepresentation of facts on visa applications, smuggling, or previous deportations. Under some circumstances, the person may be eligible to have the ground waived.

At this point, a refugee can be conditionally accepted for resettlement. Then, the RSC sends a request for assurance of placement to the United States, and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) works with private voluntary agencies (VOLAG) to determine where the refugee will live. If the refugee does have family in the U.S., efforts will be made to resettle close to that family.

Every person accepted as a refugee for planned admission to the United States is conditional upon passing a medical examination and passing all security checks. Frankly, there is more screening of refugees than ever happens to get on an airplane. Of course, yes, no system can be 100% foolproof. But if that is your standard, then you better shut down the entire airline industry, close the borders, and stop all international commerce and shipping. Every one of those has been the source of entry of people and are much easier ways to gain access to the U.S. Only upon passing all of these checks (which involve basically every agency of the government involved in terrorist identification) can the person actually be approved to travel.

Before departing, refugees sign a promissory note to repay the United States for their travel costs. This travel loan is an interest-free loan that refugees begin to pay back six months after arriving in the country.

Once the VOLAG is notified of the travel plans, it must arrange for the reception of refugees at the airport and transportation to their housing at their final destination.

This process from start to finish averages 18 to 24 months, but I have seen it take years.

The reality is that about half of the refugees are children, another quarter are elderly. Almost all of the adults are either moms or couples coming with children. Each year the President, in consultation with Congress, determines the numerical ceiling for refugee admissions. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2016, the proposed ceiling is 85,000. We have been averaging about 70,000 a year for the last number of years. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)

Over one-third of all refugee arrivals (35.1 percent, or 24,579) in FY 2015 came from the Near East/South Asia—a region that includes Iraq, Iran, Bhutan, and Afghanistan.

Another third of all refugee arrivals (32.1 percent, or 22,472) in FY 2015 came from Africa.

Over a quarter of all refugee arrivals (26.4 percent, or 18,469) in FY 2015 came from East Asia — a region that includes China, Vietnam, and Indonesia. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)

Finally, the process in Europe is different. I would be much more concerned that terrorists are infiltrating the European system because they are not nearly so extensive and thorough in their process..."

I would like to comment but I would get the boot. Sympathy to all the families.

Yes I know what you mean and if my true views were aired I'd get the boot too. I usually keep these matters to myself and just yell at the TV!

However all the forums I participate in, seem to be showing more tolerance than usual to members expressing their outrage and I thank the moderators for that leeway, it's unusual!

The "normal" refugee process, I'm sure IS quite extensive, as you've illustrated. But, this administration (apparently) doesn't see the need,

and/or has no intent, on going through the normal channels, as outlined. They will go around those normal channels, and safeguards, to be

politically correct, and/or expedient! The House passed a bill, yesterday, to slow down the current influx, until they CAN be properly vetted.

The FBI says they cannot possibly properly vet all that are here, already, much less those still coming. They simply don't have the manpower,

and/or facilities. The "President," says he will veto, that legislation, and allow them in, properly vetted. or not!

As to assimilation, that's doubtful. As you stated, they don't particularly want to assimilate, much less become "Americans," they just want

a respite, understandably, from the terrible conditions they've left. As soon as those conditions improve, suitably, they'll return, at our

taxpayer's expense, once again! IF they're going to be mass huddled in "camps," for months or years, why not make those camps in a more familiar,

non-combat part of the world, where they speak the language, know the culture(s), and will still be relatively "safe!" Why run off, or ship

them off, to Europe, or America, thousands of miles away, in cultures they don't know, and/or want? (It's for the Free Stuff, Dummy!)

This is nothing new. There are places in most big cities, where immigrants mostly "illegal," and viable refugees, of various cultures live,

and (some) work, not caring to learn any more "English" that they absolutely have to, just to "get along," daily. They too, have no interest

in assimilation, except just enough to demand, and get, all the "Free Stuff," they can. Often, those that do work, work for cash only, to send

back to their families, in their "Countries of Origin!" Plus, they (too often) have no "paper trail," from which to be taxed, even. Free Stuff,

and No Tax...no wonder they come here, languish, and have "anchor babies," that we also pay for!

Sure, there are always "exceptions!" And, American's have always accepted, and (eventually) warmed to, those "exceptions," as we should! But,

our resources, manpower, and patience=compassion fatigue, won't allow for much more, if any, currently. Still, we're expected to just keep shelling

out our tax dollars, for these displaced "refugees," and "illegal" immigrant folks, as if there's no limit!

As to "misinformation?" Well, there's plenty of that, from both/all sides! Especially, the "Mainstream Media!" Most of which, wouldn't allow

one of those refugees, in their own home!

But, they'll be here, soon enough, I'm quite sure! Despite all the uproar, and concerns, legitimate or otherwise!

CB

CB - , I have several friends who are immigration lawyers. One of them posted this a few days ago, it's the current vetting process for refugees getting into the US:

"... This post is long, but if you want actual information about the process, keep reading.

I can not tell you how frustrating it is to see the misinformation and outright lies that are being perpetuated about the refugee process and the Syrian refugees. So, here is a bit of information from the real world of someone who actually works and deals with this issue.

The refugee screening process is multi-layered and is very difficult to get through. Most people languish in temporary camps for months to years while their story is evaluated and checked.

First, you do not get to choose what country you might be resettled into. If you already have family (legal) in a country, that makes it more likely that you will go there to be with family, but other than that it is random. So, you can not simply walk into a refugee camp, show a document, and say, I want to go to America. Instead, the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees) works with the local authorities to try to take care of basic needs. Once the person/family is registered to receive basic necessities, they can be processed for resettlement. Many people are not interested in resettlement as they hope to return to their country and are hoping that the turmoil they fled will be resolved soon. In fact, most refugees in refugee events never resettle to a third country. Those that do want to resettle have to go through an extensive process.

Resettlement in the U.S. is a long process and takes many steps. The Refugee Admissions Program is jointly administered by the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) in the Department of State, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and offices within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) within DHS conducts refugee interviews and determines individual eligibility for refugee status in the United States.

We evaluate refugees on a tiered system with three levels of priority.

First Priority are people who have suffered compelling persecution or for whom no other durable solution exists. These individuals are referred to the United States by UNHCR, or they are identified by the U.S. embassy or a non-governmental organization (NGO).

Second priority are groups of “special concern” to the United States. The Department of State determines these groups, with input from USCIS, UNHCR, and designated NGOs. At present, we prioritize certain persons from the former Soviet Union, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Iran, Burma, and Bhutan.

Third priority are relatives of refugees (parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21) who are already settled in the United States may be admitted as refugees. The U.S.-based relative must file an Affidavit of Relationship (AOR) and must be processed by DHS.

Before being allowed to come to the United States, each refugee must undergo an extensive interviewing, screening, and security clearance process conducted by Regional Refugee Coordinators and overseas Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs). Individuals generally must not already be firmly resettled (a legal term of art that would be a separate article). Just because one falls into the three priorities above does not guarantee admission to the United States.

The Immigration laws require that the individuals prove that they have a “well-founded fear,” (another legal term which would be a book.) This fear must be proved regardless of the person’s country, circumstance, or classification in a priority category. There are multiple interviews and people are challenged on discrepancies. I had a client who was not telling the truth on her age and the agency challenged her on it. Refugees are not simply admitted because they have a well founded fear. They still must show that they are not subject to exclusion under Section 212(a) of the INA. These grounds include serious health matters, moral or criminal matters, as well as security issues. In addition, they can be excluded for such things as polygamy, misrepresentation of facts on visa applications, smuggling, or previous deportations. Under some circumstances, the person may be eligible to have the ground waived.

At this point, a refugee can be conditionally accepted for resettlement. Then, the RSC sends a request for assurance of placement to the United States, and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) works with private voluntary agencies (VOLAG) to determine where the refugee will live. If the refugee does have family in the U.S., efforts will be made to resettle close to that family.

Every person accepted as a refugee for planned admission to the United States is conditional upon passing a medical examination and passing all security checks. Frankly, there is more screening of refugees than ever happens to get on an airplane. Of course, yes, no system can be 100% foolproof. But if that is your standard, then you better shut down the entire airline industry, close the borders, and stop all international commerce and shipping. Every one of those has been the source of entry of people and are much easier ways to gain access to the U.S. Only upon passing all of these checks (which involve basically every agency of the government involved in terrorist identification) can the person actually be approved to travel.

Before departing, refugees sign a promissory note to repay the United States for their travel costs. This travel loan is an interest-free loan that refugees begin to pay back six months after arriving in the country.

Once the VOLAG is notified of the travel plans, it must arrange for the reception of refugees at the airport and transportation to their housing at their final destination.

This process from start to finish averages 18 to 24 months, but I have seen it take years.

The reality is that about half of the refugees are children, another quarter are elderly. Almost all of the adults are either moms or couples coming with children. Each year the President, in consultation with Congress, determines the numerical ceiling for refugee admissions. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2016, the proposed ceiling is 85,000. We have been averaging about 70,000 a year for the last number of years. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)

Over one-third of all refugee arrivals (35.1 percent, or 24,579) in FY 2015 came from the Near East/South Asia—a region that includes Iraq, Iran, Bhutan, and Afghanistan.

Another third of all refugee arrivals (32.1 percent, or 22,472) in FY 2015 came from Africa.

Over a quarter of all refugee arrivals (26.4 percent, or 18,469) in FY 2015 came from East Asia — a region that includes China, Vietnam, and Indonesia. (Source: Refugee Processing Center)

Finally, the process in Europe is different. I would be much more concerned that terrorists are infiltrating the European system because they are not nearly so extensive and thorough in their process..."

Thank you for that information, flyingarmadillo, I never knew how the immigration/Refugee process worked - very insightful. Sadly, I don't think that this information would assuage very many people's fears and since ISIS is such a sophisticated group, I am sure that they have ways of duping the system. Please don't get me wrong, I feel sad for those who are legitimately being displaced, but it is a lot more difficult these days to know who is really going to be the one to cause harm. There are terrorist cells that have already infiltrated the country along with people who are citizens who are becoming radicalized that we don't even know about. It is a big risk to take that could have disastrous consequences. This is just my opinion, though.

It's a mad mad mad world I'm afraid. There's no good solution when religion gets involved.

Find jobs and purpose for those people, give them opportunity for more legacy than a few handfuls of sand for their children while their royal families and those in power literally burn money to light their Cubans and I bet we would never have another ridiculous discussion about other peoples religions again. It's economics, always was, always will be. Give people sh1t and you will get sh1t back.

rct

The "normal" refugee process, I'm sure IS quite extensive, as you've illustrated. But, this administration (apparently) doesn't see the need,

and/or has no intent, on going through the normal channels, as outlined. They will go around those normal channels, and safeguards, to be

politically correct, and/or expedient! The House passed a bill, yesterday, to slow down the current influx, until they CAN be properly vetted.

The FBI says they cannot possibly properly vet all that are here, already, much less those still coming. They simply don't have the manpower,

and/or facilities. The "President," says he will veto, that legislation, and allow them in, properly vetted. or not!

As to assimilation, that's doubtful. As you stated, they don't particularly want to assimilate, much less become "Americans," they just want

a respite, understandably, from the terrible conditions they've left. As soon as those conditions improve, suitably, they'll return, at our

taxpayer's expense, once again! IF they're going to be mass huddled in "camps," for months or years, why not make those camps in a more familiar,

non-combat part of the world, where they speak the language, know the culture(s), and will still be relatively "safe!" Why run off, or ship

them off, to Europe, or America, thousands of miles away, in cultures they don't know, and/or want? (It's for the Free Stuff, Dummy!)

This is nothing new. There are places in most big cities, where immigrants mostly "illegal," and viable refugees, of various cultures live,

and (some) work, not caring to learn any more "English" that they absolutely have to, just to "get along," daily. They too, have no interest

in assimilation, except just enough to demand, and get, all the "Free Stuff," they can. Often, those that do work, work for cash only, to send

back to their families, in their "Countries of Origin!" Plus, they (too often) have no "paper trail," from which to be taxed, even. Free Stuff,

and No Tax...no wonder they come here, languish, and have "anchor babies," that we also pay for!

Sure, there are always "exceptions!" And, American's have always accepted, and (eventually) warmed to, those "exceptions," as we should! But,

our resources, manpower, and patience=compassion fatigue, won't allow for much more, if any, currently. Still, we're expected to just keep shelling

out our tax dollars, for these displaced "refugees," and "illegal" immigrant folks, as if there's no limit!

As to "misinformation?" Well, there's plenty of that, from both/all sides! Especially, the "Mainstream Media!" Most of which, wouldn't allow

one of those refugees, in their own home!

But, they'll be here, soon enough, I'm quite sure! Despite all the uproar, and concerns, legitimate or otherwise!

CB

The ONLY thing that the bill added was a requirement that the directors of the CIA, FBI and NSA sign off on the current process. Basically we're spending more money for no greater security. As for the bypassing the process- there is no evidence of it - it was merely fear mongering and that was admitted to during the voting process in Congress (watch CSPAN sometime - it's instructional and you don't get the network political filters). And almost the same things were said about Irish refugees 150 years ago so this is really nothing new. I work for 5 Iranian refugees who showed up here about 30 years ago with just the clothes on their backs. Their net worth now is about $300 million. They were doing the same thing the current crop of refugees are doing - fleeing persecution by a group of religious fanatics (pretty much the same ones) and were just looking for a safe place to live. They seem to have done quite well. BTW, did you notice the French offered to take another 30,000 Syrian refugees - 3X more than the number we pansied out on?

The ONLY thing that the bill added was a requirement that the directors of the CIA, FBI and NSA sign off on the current process. Basically we're spending more money for no greater security. As for the bypassing the process- there is no evidence of it - it was merely fear mongering and that was admitted to during the voting process in Congress (watch CSPAN sometime - it's instructional and you don't get the network political filters). And almost the same things were said about Irish refugees 150 years ago so this is really nothing new. I work for 5 Iranian refugees who showed up here about 30 years ago with just the clothes on their backs. Their net worth now is about $300 million. They were doing the same thing the current crop of refugees are doing - fleeing persecution by a group of religious fanatics (pretty much the same ones) and were just looking for a safe place to live. They seem to have done quite well. BTW, did you notice the French offered to take another 30,000 Syrian refugees - 3X more than the number we pansied out on?

Well, we'll see, soon enough, how it all pans out. But, even you don't know, whether or not, we'll have greater security, or less, no matter the current bill,

and costs. None of us do! It's all speculation, informed, or otherwise, until something happens.

My mother's family, among many other's, was forced to leave Scotland, due to religious persecution, a few centuries ago. So, you're right, it's nothing new, as I

have stated. All I'm hoping for, is some common sense, to go along with our compassionate bleeding hearts. And, at least as much compassion, and real help,

for our homeless Vets, as for immigrants, and refugee's. As to your (now) multi-millionaire Iranian clients! Good for them! And, I suspect, that's good for you, as

well?! Some of those "exceptions," I mentioned. Also, what France does, is up to them. It will be interesting, to see what that influx of immigrants does to

their economy, security, and stability?!

I do admit, that fear (real or imagined) breeds contempt, which fuels hatred and violence. But, al-Qaeda, and ISIS/ISL are real (not imagined) threats, all over

the world, now! Thanks, in no small part, to our own failed "policies," and mistakes/underestimates, in "The Middle East!" I keep hoping, in vain, that we'll all

wake up, and DO something, together, to rid this world of that scourge! As of yet, haven't seen much, but a lot of blaming, finger pointing, and fruitless yapping!

Especially, within our own "Government!" As well as, Lots of ignored advice, from people who know the region, logistics, and who've been in the fight, for a long time.

Until that changes, nothing else will. Maybe, they don't really want it to?! "War" makes (some folks) lots of money!

CB

... Maybe, they don't really want it to?! "War" makes (some folks) lots of money!

CB

Along with the greed of war profiteers and the fact they will never have to go to combat themselves, this is the saddest point in the given context.

The worst part of human nature is that the same problems of greed and being power hungry will occur whoever is in charge!

Lets say the Islamists take over the world, before long there would be the same excesses with those with power, that exist right now....it's human nature. I'm not defending it, but with a million years of evolving by "natural selection" we are designed to compete with others especially if they are different from us. Now as educated people we know that genetically humans are all the same, but we still are capable of injuring or even worse, other humans based on colour, religion, or politics. Even more, so we can gain property or financial gain. We justify it because they don't belong to our tribe or group quite often. Modern high density living is exacerbating things as we were never meant to live that close to others, and the way population is exploding that will only get worse.

It's only the fear of the laws and punishment that keeps us even with a modicum of civilisation and now that seems to be shattering with these terrorists. It's no good fooling yourself with Karma rubbish as they are getting away with stuff in the poorer countries and most likely will never be held to account.

One thing I know is that turning the other cheek doesn't work, and that our governments must operate decisively and with strength if we are ever going to stop this horror.

1448054679[/url]' post='1713553']

Yes I know what you mean and if my true views were aired I'd get the boot too. I usually keep these matters to myself and just yell at the TV!

However all the forums I participate in, seem to be showing more tolerance than usual to members expressing their outrage and I thank the moderators for that leeway, it's unusual!

That's why I haven't said anything. I just read others commits and then refrain from posting. The evil that happens in this world gets me riled up. That's one reason I rarely listen to the news. Actually I don't have too, my wife informs me rather I want to hear it or not!

Just got back from church. Heard from some missionaries who are going over there, and some who came back.

Hearing first hand (or second hand) about some of the people there...well, lets just say it's changed my perspective on refugees.

Archived