Gibson Brands Forums

A good example of why I really like this forum

kelly campbell

Recently I purchased a L-00 Latin Folk acoustic from a member on this board. TMAN was the member, he went out of his way in more way than one to make the transition happen including making me an offer I literally could not refuse. He literally did things he did not have to do and I never asked him to do them. Just through this transaction I gained a great respect for Philip or should I say Dr Tirman. The guy is a class act and just as humble and kind as a person could ever hope to be. The kind of person he is,is the reason I really enjoy this forum over all others I tried in the beginning of my taking up guitar. There are so many extremely nice, helpful and knowledgable members here,guys and gals. I have yet to find anyone who has been rude and most will go out of their way to help you or at least point you the right direction. While I am at it I must take my hat off to the moderators and administrators of this forum as well because this site would not be what it without them doing their jobs. Again Thank You Tman you are a good man and a fine example for others to emulate. [thumbup]

A good story and one of the many good reasons we're all here. Good work to Tman, and congratulations to you KC.

clearly there is a great community of people here!

Best lil corner of the internet for sure!

I do heartily agree. [thumbup]

April or May birthday Kelly? Happy Birthday! I just celebrated mine the 22 and the wife's is !ay 11.

Mine is the 26th of May so it is coming up. Thanks and happy belated to you. My wifes is 6 weeks before mine in the same year and every year I have fun teasing her about being older than I. I have the same birthday as Miles Davis, Stevie Nicks and John Wayne, too bad I did not get any of that talent..:-) thanks again.

I'm fairly new here, but this seems like the time to say thanks for all the great advice I've been given.

And yes, I do believe capmaster knows everything there is to know about everything in the universe since time began - a topic on which he could likely hold a lecture as well ;)

Thanks, guys and gals.

Guest Farnsbarns

This forum rocks.

Tman rocks too. Jammed one evening and then had a boozey meal followed up by lots more booze and then a couple of drinks to finish the night. Had such a good time this will remain a fond memory for life. You deserve the accolade mate!

This forum rocks.

Tman rocks too. Jammed one evening and then had a boozey meal followed up by lots more booze and then a couple of drinks to finish the night. Had such a good time this will remain a fond memory for life. You deserve the accolade mate!

That night was legendary. My brother and I still talk about it. [scared]

Guest Farnsbarns

That night was legendary. My brother and I still talk about it. [scared]

It was ridiculously funny. How is your brother?

Guest Farnsbarns

Doing well. Recently became CEO of a ski manufacturing company and is living in Slovenia. Unbelievable.

Sounds good. I must ask him for a job!

Archived