Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Murphday... State Of The Union...

Murph

Mike, Mike, Mike,.... Guess what day it is ?

So, I'm sixty something. My back went out earlier last year and it took me several months and a chiropractor to get over it this time. Usually a few days, week at the most.

My Cabin (and 2 outbuildings) were broken into and vandalized by some thieving, disrespectful bestards and I'll catch em' someday and will be posting from prison. However, 2 fourwheelers were spotted so I need to move them to the house and buy a trailer to haul them every time I want to use them at my property. Nice, eh? They stole a crossbow and easy stuff but broke into EVERYTHING.

You all remember my cabin in the woods?

(A few clicks will get this video over 1000 views which would be viral for me....)

I'm writing checks with 5 digits for College for the daughter who will love me forever because of it.

Day job and property management (and security) doesn't leave much time for gigging, but I'll work some in this year I hope. I can SMELL retirement from here......

At some point I'd like to hook up with Scriv58, he's kind of local and has reached out a few times but we simply haven't been able to make a schedule work. I need to make time.

Anyhoo, God Bless you bunch of animals. Thanks for letting me be a part of this circus. While we may have different views, we are certainly all opinionated.

Ben.

Happy Birthday, Murph. Loved the performance. Very enjoyable. And kuddos to Ben on the writing of the song. Sounds like something that's been around for years, and deserves to be. Perfect subject matter for the birthday of a man of a certain age. Hope you enjoy your birthday. But I hope you don't get TOO worn out and used up.

Red 333

That was big fun, Murph. Sorry you got screwed over by the low-life crowd. Just remember that karma is a ***** who is seldom denied her day. They will feel her wrath some day, some how.

Keep on pickin and sharing the music. And, yes, retirement is sweet.

Rb

Well, you guys did it.

1005 views this morning. I'm almost famous!

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Actually I turned 61 yesterday. I just don't act it.

I've got a few plans for my thieving friends. Stay tuned...

About to start a gig in Lake Charles. I’ll be thinking of ya! Holly Beach, Baby!

I was in Lake Charles (Westlake) last summer.

My wife made 4 (yes FOUR) trips down there last year because her mother is ill.

Man that place is BOOMING right now. That huge Plant they're building West of Westlake is unreal. The traffic is so bad they have cops there all the time just to direct traffic.

Holly Beach doesn't look right now with all the fancy smancy camps. I liked it better before.

Best of luck my friend.

Well, you guys did it.

1005 views this morning. I'm almost famous!

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Actually I turned 61 yesterday. I just don't act it.

I've got a few plans for my thieving friends. Stay tuned...

I remember when I was 61 like it was last year..

oh wait,, it was.. hitting 62 in a few months... never act your age,.. never..

happy hatched day (belated) murph.. now, I'm off to make that viral thing stand @ 1006..

Archived