Gibson Brands Forums

US Space Force releases new official song

Rabs

Do they have nothing better to do..   And if you are going to do something like this, at least make it good..  Sheesh....

Its like an april fools joke.  Straight out of the Captain America or Starship Troopers propaganda like videos...

• Haha 1

I snorted Bud Light out my left nostril.   That was something a writer on Saturday Night Live could have done.  I could almost see a bunch of Russians goose stepping to it.   I'm not too sure the SF Recruiters should be playing this as background music while they're trying to sign up 17 year old gamers.    I'm embarrassed for all the people who signed up  BEFORE they came out with a theme song.   Bet a bunch of them are refusing to get their Vax Boosters hoping they'll get kicked out...  

• Haha 1

Sounds like the theme song from a low-budget science-fiction cartoon or marionette programme from the late nineteen fifties or early sixties.

Incredibly amateurish, and very bad.

And why do they need a theme song anyway??????

RBSinTo

Edited by RBSinTo

And what was that about Warfighters?  Who are they fighting?

Unless they ARE hiding aliens from us.. That song is bad enough to scare anyone away  😄 

Does the US SF know its 2022 and not 1939,,

Edited by Rabs
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rabs said:

And what was that about Warfighters?  Who are they fighting?

Unless they ARE hiding aliens from us.. That song is bad enough to scare anyone away  😄 

Does the US SF know its 2022 and not 1939,,

Many of the people in Space Force were in the Air Force before they were asked to be part of the new service.

Their uniforms look like Trekie’s  dressed up for a hot date.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

35 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Even if it mentioned  mama, trains, trucks, prison and getting drunk - it wouldn't be the perfect Country Western Song. 

Every branch has a song. USAF - Wild  Blue Yonder, USCG - Semper Paratus, USMC - Marine Corp Hymn, USN - Anchors Aweigh, and I can’t remember the Army’s. Correct me if I’m wrong with any of the titles and someone in or who was in give us The Army’s song title.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

3 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Every branch has a song. USAF - Wild  Blue Yonder, USCG - Semper Paratus, USMC - Marine Corp Hymn, USN - Anchors Aweigh, and I can’t remember the Army’s. Correct me if I’m wrong with any of the titles and someone in or who was in give us The Army’s song title.

Chief,

Apparently, the official U.S. Army song is entitled "The army goes rolling  along". 

Who knew???????

So naturally the Space Force needed their own song as well.

But why did they get the Space Force Janitor's eight year old nephew to write it? 

RBSinTo

1 minute ago, RBSinTo said:

Chief,

Apparently, the official U.S. Army song is entitled "The army goes rolling  along". 

Who knew???????

So naturally the Space Force needed their own song as well.

But why did they get the Space Force Janitor's eight year old nephew to write it? 

RBSinTo

It was cheaper than asking Dylan to write it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SteveFord said:

I thought it went

You're in the Army now, you're in the Army now, You'll never get rich digging a ditch, You're in the Army now!

and then you repeat it 50 times.

People think the military does not pay well, once I made E-7, I was making good money, and when I got promoted to E-8 it was even better. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper