Gibson Brands Forums

the WORST film you ever seen?

S t e v e

You watched twilight? Did you make it all the way through? You're a brave guy.

Please tell me there was a girl involved in making you see it....

Of coure their was, it was a date.

I read the first book just to insult the fans on how bad and patheic it is.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keanu Reeves is nothing but a suit and tie actor' date=' Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock couldn't act if someone else did it for them!

It such a scam because people with real talent can't get through the door because they aren't related to somebody in the business like the idiots listed above! [/quote']

Glad I am not the only one that feels this way. And I think Ms. Bullock is the highest grossing actress for 2010. Probably because of that movie where she plays the loud mouth, self righteous football mom.

Actually, I have a new Worst. My girlfriend turned me on to one of her favorite movies that turned out to be one of the worst one's I've ever seen.

"All The Right Moves" with a very Young Tom Cruise and Lea Thompson (what a waste of Craig T. Nelson).

Frank Zappa's 201 motels...........101.........I don't know .....and it might have been due to some chemicals I was on but that movie seemed like it went on for 9 hours. Heck it made me avoid anything to due with Zappa for years

-Adventureland

I just watched Adventureland because they filmed it in Pittsburgh. What a pile of crap. It would be funny if it was funny.

I think the worst movie I've seen recently was Legion' date=' Boondock Saints II was a [i']close[/i] second.. The worst movie I've ever seen was Harold and Maude. I know, it's supposed to be this beautiful story about love and blah blah blah. It makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Worst movie I ever paid money at the the theater expecting a lot?..... Basic Instinct.

Mother****er, what a terrible movie! The only thing that made it entertaining, was that my girlfriend at the time and I

spent the entire movie MST3K'ing it to the stilted dialogue and terrible acting.

I'm gonna throw in:

1. Anything with Kevin Costner

2. And any Mel Gibson movie made after Thunderdome - and the only reason I left Thunderdome out is Tina Turner in that wild and wacky suit they had her in.

oh, and Tina reminds me......... the worst Rock and Roll movie ever?

Tommy [confused]

Archived