Gibson Brands Forums

Who hates Glee?

ShredAstaire

The first time I saw Glee I hated it... Then the characters I hated the most started to grow on me, specially the B¡tchy Cheerleader coach, she cracks me up. The things that come out of her mouth... Ok, the show is out to lunch but it is entertaining...

I love Dave Grohl!

In all honesty, my sister watches it, so one time I watched the show with her. They sang terrible pop versions of some actually decent songs and it just made me pissed. I think I'm actually going to write them a letter.

But you just have to love Grohl "**** EM"

My wife watches it, so I would end up seeing it because of that. Now I actually ended up liking it too. Yeah, most of the music is really cheesey, but the characters are pretty entertaining. It's also a little idealistic and preachy, but with all the other negativity and depressing stuff on TV, it's kinda nice to watch some light hearted innocence and optimism. It's a guilty pleasure [blush]

I also like the new show Raising Hope that comes on after it. B)

Guest FarnsBarns

Hatred doesn't come easily to me. If I hate Glee, what do I reserve for corrupt government or terrorists, but Glee gets close. What's worse is that I have seen most of it because my wife watches it. Actually I usually work while its on but on my laptop in the living room where its on. I can hear it though.

The pitch correction is hilarious!

Guest FarnsBarns

I also like the new show Raising Hope that comes on after it. B)

Now Raising Hope is brilliant. Same makers as My name is Earl, which is also excellent.

Agreed Duane, but did the producers of HF Puff N Stuff publicly blast popular artists for not wanting their music to be on their show and act like spoiled brats? The bad show is one thing....the arrogance is a whole other thing for me!!!

My daughter loves the show. I watch it with her occasionally. I'm beginning to hate some of the story lines.

I really despise the fact that they think there are high school musicians that are that perfect and make every song sound as good as the original.(I'm talking the instrumentation only, the singing is another story).

As for the singing, it is pretty clear that they are "lip sinqing", so I am becoming more amd more alienated with the show in total. I do like the "b#tchy cheerleader coach, Sue. She brings some humor to the show.

Archived