Gibson Brands Forums

celeb "crush" of the moment?

S t e v e

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like mine full grown with some curves.

christina-hendricks.jpg

And not for nuthin' but none of these fine ladies could drag me away from the lady I have been married too for 20+ years.

I like Christina too, but she looks awful in that pic. Like a zombie...

im kinda embarrased to say this, but at one point ive had a crush on just about every disney star.... [blush] but im only 17 so its not creepy [biggrin]

at one point, (embarrased now to say) it was miley... now i've moved on to selena and demi. hahaha

14c2951c49cda53a_selena-gomez-demi-lovato-crash-a-prom.jpg

im also kinda diggin' disney's new star, bridgit mendler... [wub]

bridgit-mendler.jpg

and i've had a Krush on Kim Kardashian for a LOOOONGGG time.... i know a lot of people dont like her but i just can't resist those massive curves of hers!! [biggrin]

kimkardashianhairstyles_70sinspiredwavyhairstyle.jpg

im kinda embarrased to say this, but at one point ive had a crush on just about every disney star.... [blush] but im only 17 so its not creepy [biggrin]

at one point, (embarrased now to say) it was miley... now i've moved on to selena and demi. hahaha

14c2951c49cda53a_selena-gomez-demi-lovato-crash-a-prom.jpg

im also kinda diggin' disney's new star, bridgit mendler... [wub]

bridgit-mendler.jpg

and i've had a Krush on Kim Kardashian for a LOOOONGGG time.... i know a lot of people dont like her but i just can't resist those massive curves of hers!! [biggrin]

kimkardashianhairstyles_70sinspiredwavyhairstyle.jpg

I still think Miley is hot as hell. I'll admit it.

Hell, I kinda like her teeth too

Id like to date Taylor's checkbook. [biggrin]

As far as the Kardashian girls not a chance they are all pretty much disgusting, fame for the sake of wealthy parents and disgusting behavior like the Kardashian girls, Paris Hilton and others really shows us how far society as a whole has sunk.

There all perfect examples of why retroactive birth control is needed sometimes.

Archived