Gibson Brands Forums

the world is to end on sat 21st!

S t e v e

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...it's going to be over?oh boy, peace and quiet i can play my guitars in peace.all the zelots will be gone let the sin begin. i can't wait to see the look on their faces on the 22nd. seems to me someone did the samething back in '89 his book was in the bargan bin the next day. people like that should be on the terrorist watch list. they fit every thing that a terroist is. lets call in the seals. then it would be judgement day. guys like him can only prey on the weakminded and ignorant people. even the angels and the son knows not the day only the father. he an't my father. besides if he is right it's a win win situation. no jesus he's humiliated and if jesus comes back we won't have to put up with this kind of b.s..

...it's going to be over?oh boy, peace and quiet i can play my guitars in peace.all the zelots will be gone let the sin begin. i can't wait to see the look on their faces on the 22nd. seems to me someone did the samething back in '89 his book was in the bargan bin the next day. people like that should be on the terrorist watch list. they fit every thing that a terroist is. lets call in the seals. then it would be judgement day. guys like him can only prey on the weakminded and ignorant people. even the angels and the son knows not the day only the father. he an't my father. besides if he is right it's a win win situation. no jesus he's humiliated and if jesus comes back we won't have to put up with this kind of b.s..

I give you a plus sign and a happy face emoticon.

We've had folks doing this for centuries.

The world hasn't ended yet.

Honestly I just tend to feel sorry for folks who, for whatever reason, buy into such theories.

I think many of those leaders honestly believe they have figured out some sort of prophecies that foretell the end of the world and only blame themselves for their own miscalculations when it doesn't happen - but believe the "secret" remains to be interpreted. I keep thinking their lives are so tied up on finding an end that they ignore any good they might do themselves and others regardless when an end may come - and regardless of any "religious" perspective at all.

Sad.

m

I will stake my life on this...

The world is not going to end...(yet) msp_biggrin.gif and while I am at it; earth is approximately.4.5 billion years old - and not 10000 or less. Yes, maintain personal belief systems, yes show others through your actions what you believe, but ignore evidence and logic at your peril.

Matt

In 1995 i remember actually talking to my minister about the end of the world. It was supposed to happen then too. If you actually read the bible (not saying i'm an expert) it says , only god knows when the world will end and not even the son knows when.

People that make predictions are disciples of Satan. They are here to cause harm to believers . Thats my two cents.

Also according to him, only about 200 million people are to be saved, the other 5.6 billion are doomed. Also also, he notes that while Tornadoes and Forest fires are NOT mentioned in the signs of the apocalypse he figures they're happening now and that's good enough.

Sorry to be picky, but you are WAYOFF on your population number there.

This year the world should be hitting 7 Billion.

Guest FarnsBarns

earth is approximately.4.5 billion years old - and not 10000 or less. Yes, maintain personal belief systems, yes show others through your actions what you believe, but ignore evidence and logic at your peril.

Matt

I didn't want to say it, glad some one did, especially someone who believes in place of a devout humanist like myself!

Dear World,

Please stop freaking out about 2012. Our calendar ends there because some Spanish d-bags invaded our country and we got a little busy ok?

Sincerely,

The Mayans

[biggrin]

excellent point well made.

well, I doubt the world is gonna end, but my life may end (temporarily)

we have a show on saturday, the 21st, and we just dumped one of our guitarists

and still need to contact our new one, the day before the show.

so if the performance does not go well, its up to me to save the show because were

only playing one song as a band and the rest is me playing alone...

all this stuff is a bunch of bull****. but if it does go down, I'll have a helmet. [lol]

According to him, though, the apocalypse only starts on May 21st, we have to live for 5 months "begging for death" before it really ceases to be on October 21st, so put that in your calendar.

Also according to him, only about 200 million people are to be saved, the other 5.6 billion are doomed. Also also, he notes that while Tornadoes and Forest fires are NOT mentioned in the signs of the apocalypse he figures they're happening now and that's good enough.

He also sites the Japanese earthquake, tsunami, and subsequent nuclear reactor problems as a sign, because they knew what nuclear fission was when they wrote it. Of course.

I hadn't seen that before about months of begging for death that changes my whole opinion Here I thought he was a random total crazy person. But now I think it's Arnold Schwarzenegger and it's just his life that is going to end and he's just worried about how long he'll be begging for death before Maria finally just kills him. Just imagine be betrayed a Kennedy and Oprah he better hope the world ends and soon

Archived