Gibson Brands Forums

My band has a record coming out!

Twiz

Hey gang, I hope everybody is doing well. I haven't stopped by The Lounge in a few months. I've been freakin' busy. -I had a midwest tour in July with my metal band, Lady Beast. My other band, Carousel has a record and CD coming out in a couple weeks on Tee Pee records. We're getting ready to do a tour after that comes out. AND I just got engaged! It's been an exciting summer, and I'm stoked. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everybody. Below are a couple links for some songs from the record if you'd like to hear. I did the photos for the album artwork too.

Carousel bio page

Title track "Jeweler's Daughter" soundcloud link

Song "Long Time" soundcloud link

Glad you finally got around to bragging, Twiz. [thumbup] I was tempted to do it for you. [biggrin]

Let me just say fellow forumites, Carousel is bad a$$. I've been listening to their

older EP stuff whilst anxiously awaiting the LP. Any fan of heaviness will dig 'em.

Hope you don't mind me posting this one, Twiz...

I am happy for you man, I still think it is great that Carousel got signed to Tee Pee, I mean bands like Graveyard and Kadavar got signed there first then went on to Nuclear Blast which is the largest Metal label right now.

Good stuff, I will be ordering the album from Amazon.com, I am still undecided if I'll get the CD or vinyl. Does the vinyl come with a digital download?

Congratulations on your engagement by the way. Looks like you are a lucky guy.

Glad you finally got around to bragging, Twiz. [thumbup] I was tempted to do it for you. [biggrin]

Haha. Thanks man. I feel weird talking about this crap. I'm definitely excited though.

Good stuff, I will be ordering the album from Amazon.com, I am still undecided if I'll get the CD or vinyl. Does the vinyl come with a digital download?

Congratulations on your engagement by the way. Looks like you are a lucky guy.

Thanks buddy. To quote John Lee Hooker... "They call me Mr Lucky, bad luck don't follow me." Every day I am thankful for the good things that have happened to me. The vinyl version comes with a digital download as well.

Haha. Thanks man. I feel weird talking about this crap. I'm definitely excited though.

Thanks buddy. To quote John Lee Hooker... "They call me Mr Lucky, bad luck don't follow me." Every day I am thankful for the good things that have happened to me. The vinyl version comes with a digital download as well.

Congratulations, these are definitively good songs! [thumbup]

Hey, let me add congrats to both personal and professional success.

It's a tough world for musicians in both circumstances and you know I have all my best wishes to guys working to make it their life's calling.

Hope you're putting a cupla bucks away every now and then so you don't get dropped in some small town by an agent or some equivalent difficulty.

m

Guest Farnsbarns

Very impressive stuff, Twiz. Very impressive indeed... Congratulations and keep making that good luck! The harder you work, the luckier you get, funny that!

Congrats Twiz!!! [thumbup]

Finally something new that I really like & pre-ordered it at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Jewelers-Daughter-Carousel/dp/B00DL3C6PK/ref=sr_1_8?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1376011990&sr=1-8&keywords=carousel

It takes a lot nowadays to get this 55 year old fart to buy something new.

Congrats also on the engagement!!!

Will be watching for the tour schedule!

So stoked for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Twiz..

The CD arrived today. Just finished listening to it. =D> =D> =D>

I'm speechless!!! Incredible!!!

From the opening song "Jeweler's Daughter" to the end with "Contrition" jumping right to "Penance" is the best stuff I've heard in 20 years! Simply awesome!!!

Congrats to you and your bandmates! Tell them PingPongBob approves. [thumbup] [thumbup] You've got something special here.

Keep us updated on the tour dates.

Archived