Gibson Brands Forums

One of the threads that didn't make it through.

ksdaddy

One wonderful thing that the people behind the scenes at Gibson have done is made it so that a new member's first post must be approved by a moderator or administrator. This has pretty much eliminated the spam that used to come here in waves. It must have had a ripple effect because there are no deluges of 100 or more spammy posts over a weekend anymore. Most of these posts that show up needing approval are legit from new members saying hi.

This morning, however, I saw a post with plenty of links and thought it would you guys might find the text amusing. Here is a direct copy/paste:

Aterian aquilegias will be blenching for the karl.Bights will have closeted towards the itzak.Scaramouches must nuclearly put off toward the shaft.Icepicks are the unsupportable manometers.Right spotted brute is the rashly classy kilohertz.Shaggy attempts were the hooks.Explicit earle may awful back below the rationalization.Querulously hotheaded bugaboos havery swooningly iterated.Loitering capons are appointing.Decimalizations are theptads.

Aterian aquilegias will be blenching for the karl.Bights will have closeted towards the itzak.Scaramouches must nuclearly put off toward the shaft.Icepicks are the unsupportable manometers.Right spotted brute is the rashly classy kilohertz.Shaggy attempts were the hooks.Explicit earle may awful back below the rationalization.Querulously hotheaded bugaboos havery swooningly iterated.Loitering capons are appointing.Decimalizations are theptads.

Oh no! VOGON POETRY!!!!! They've found us!!

Aterian aquilegias will be blenching for the karl.Bights will have closeted towards the itzak.Scaramouches must nuclearly put off toward the shaft.

I though Scaramouches did the fandango?

Bissmilahh.... LET ME GO

:)

An early draft by Jon Anderson for 'Tales from Topographic Oceans'?...

eusa_think.gif

Pip.

:-k I would say nearer to vintage Sinfield-era King Crimson.....

There's a lot of it about methinks.

Perhaps it's the ghostly spirit of Lewis Carroll reaching out to us from beyond this mortal coil?

After all he did write such wondrous verse as;

’" 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe..."

Pip.

Perhaps it's the ghostly spirit of Lewis Carroll reaching out to us from beyond this mortal coil?

After all he did write such wondrous verse as;

’" 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe..."

Pip.

my take exactly :)

Archived