Gibson Brands Forums

WTH did you do today?

Mr. Gibson

2 hours ago, Retired said:

You didn't hear the best part Jim, He have a dirt room floor in the basement where they used to store corn. Yep, so we bury the bones afterwards so no one finds out! Lol So we have a 3 step process,  1. shoot them, 2. feed them to the dog, 3. bury the bones.  We don't seem to get any crooks here. Haha.

Lol!

7 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Lol!

Yeah, We laugh about it too. John was a little boy when we moved here. In elementary  school anyway.  All the neighborhood kids were telling him that dead people were buried in the basement.  When we moved in, There was an old cast iron pot stove in that dirt room and an old Model A tire in it also. Along with some other things. Theres a lot of single doors staked but no graves? But then, I guess they wouldn't mark them would they? I wanted to make it my exercise room with all my weights and call it the torture room. Never did yet. 

Got tired of struggling with the input jack on the red SG Standard so pulled the control plate and MANfully opened up the jack's tines with my powerful thumbs.  That thing was so tight I was afraid of eventually breaking the wood pulling the cord out.  Still pretty snug but nothing like it was.

Ok then.

The uk goes on another month of lockdown starting this Thursday 5th Nov. So that's the hat trick. The 3rd holiday to be cancelled this year. We (the ex carers) were due to go to the Isle of Wight for an early Xmas break on week 48.

There are  6 of us. 3 of us have confirmed that we'll roll it over 'til next year (or next year's lockdown). Oh well. Unlucky but understandable 😶

Hope the rain doesn't make the cardboard cut outs in the stands get all runny and floppy.

At the beginning of the season they didn't have the fake crowd noise up loud enough and you could hear the players cursing at each other which was pretty funny.

What a year!

9 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Hope the rain doesn't make the cardboard cut outs in the stands get all runny and floppy.

At the beginning of the season they didn't have the fake crowd noise up loud enough and you could hear the players cursing at each other which was pretty funny.

What a year!

That is hilarious.  I've only watched one college game so far this year.  Teams are getting pulled because of players coming down with covid.

I spent most of the day doing work in the back yard I already did yesterday.  My Zoom pedal came in, Deb wanted me to check it out to make sure it worked. Yes, It does.  But since I had to put it back in the box, Till Christmas,  I asked if I could keep the directions so I could read up on it.  It does far more than what I will use. I don't plan on placing my own effects in it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Retired said:

I spent most of the day doing work in the back yard I already did yesterday.  My Zoom pedal came in, Deb wanted me to check it out to make sure it worked. Yes, It does.  But since I had to put it back in the box, Till Christmas,  I asked if I could keep the directions so I could read up on it.  It does far more than what I will use. I don't plan on placing my own effects in it. 

We have to wait til Boxing Day for a review?! [wink]

2 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Did someone say Newark Airport?!?

It left the Secaucus UPS at 5am yesterday..

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I started a 14 day  quarantine. A guy I work with tested + today. Yeah I may die. 

I hope you don't get sick, just be careful and stay well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I started a 14 day  quarantine. A guy I work with tested + today. Yeah I may die. 

Sure hope everything stays negative with you. Our daughter in law and 2 kids thought they were exposed with it and so canceled a trip.  Deb & I were pretty concerned for them and us as we baby sat the kids the day before. All turned out fine there as the gal they thought was positive wasn't. She tested negative and it was Kristels sister that tested positive. They weren't around her.  God Bless Sgt & stay safe.