Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

13 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

Mental Health professionals say that folding laundry while you’re naked is a good relaxation therapy.  They may be correct, but I’ll never do it again at the laundromat.

Oh, that was YOU, "pizza butt"?  [wink]

Whitefang

19 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

Mental Health professionals say that folding laundry while you’re naked is a good relaxation therapy.  They may be correct, but I’ll never do it again at the laundromat.

Lol. Reminds me a few times when I came home from work at the U.P R.R. on days. My wife graduated college but still hadn't a job yet, we were still newlyweds. I walked in the front room and she was bare butt naked cleaning the house with the window shades and curtains all shut.  That opened my eyes wide opened Lol. Now I suppose, Pictures or it didn't happen right?  Haha, eat your heart out!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Retired said:

Lol. Reminds me a few times when I came home from work at the U.P R.R. on days. My wife graduated college but still hadn't a job yet, we were still newlyweds. I walked in the front room and she was bare butt naked cleaning the house with the window shades and curtains all shut.  That opened my eyes wide opened Lol. Now I suppose, Pictures or it didn't happen right?  Haha, eat your heart out!

Ha!  Most guys come home from work to a cup of coffee and a quick peck on the cheek.  

YOU came home to two cheeks and then came again!  [wink]

Whitefang

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Ha!  Most guys come home from work to a cup of coffee and a quick peck on the cheek.  

YOU came home to two cheeks and then came again!  [wink]

Whitefang

I do have to admit, She has treated me well over the 42 years. 😄😎

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

Well, my girlfriend left me.  She said that I’m too “old fashioned.”  Then, two days later I find out she’s been trifling, courtin’ and playing pitch n’ woo with some rambler.

Rambler?    I had one of those!  [wink]

Whitefang

22 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

Last night at a gig, someone compared my voice to Dean Martin’s.  They said that compared to Dean Martin I sound like ****.

That's interesting as people get very emotional when I sing and some of them have even been known to start crying.

People listen to my singing and tell me I should go far, although those aren't the exact 2 words they use.

Just a few weeks ago after I sang something a man came up to me and said he wished I was in the Albert Hall in London.  We were in Southampton at the time but I knew he really appreciated my unique talent for what it is.

BTW I prefer to sing in the flat keys - all 12 of them.

[biggrin]

Edited by jdgm
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2022 at 1:42 PM, MissouriPicker said:

Last night at a gig, someone compared my voice to Dean Martin’s.  They said that compared to Dean Martin I sound like ****.

I got a chuckle.  My 2nd oldest sister does too and that is compared to anyone, Lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I can home from work and found my wife  standing, naked, in front of a mirror. She said : "I feel fat and ugly. I need a compliment." So I told her: "You're eyesight is perfect."

What did they find on Chris Rock's face?   Fresh Prints (Prince)!

Edited by gearbasher
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Speaking of drugs...

Next time your employer mentions adopting a policy of random drug tests, just tell him you're willing to test any drug he can provide.  [wink]

Whitefang

lol.  I use to joke,  "can I pass a drug test ? hell yea. I've been studying for years"

• Haha 1