Gibson Brands Forums

Happy 4th of July

6 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS FREEDOM

674.gif

Happy 4th to all.  Best wishes to our Bri-ish brothers. 🤝

Do you think that's funny? Are you trying to make a point? That's is just plain stupid! I think you owe  some apologies to both sides of the pond on this one. Do you under stand... good god man,use your head.

Now I know why my dear friends have left this forum, this place has gotten sick.

The moderators here really need to grow some balls

Using the word of the great Pip, "I'm out of here!"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Ghost man you really are incredibly immature. And seem to have no sense of decency. 

Please leave this forum and do not return.  

Bill! Say it ain't so!  DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

674.gif

Thats about what it has sounded like here the last 3 days till 11;00 pm.  Happy 4th to you all.  Maybe after tonight, it can quiet down again. 

Edited by Retired
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

I don't know what you 2 are going off about?? I have no problem with guns.  They are some of the tools that literally built this country into what it is.  Try surviving a winter in the wilderness without a gun.  Automatic firearms are just plain cool IMO.  Notice I didn't say weapons.  Firearms.  But yeah Brad1 maybe it's time I move along. Thanks a bunch. 

stick around- they aint the bosses

• Sad 1

"stick around, they ain't the bosses".      The 2 who pushed back have 12,000 posts compared to your 853.  

' 'are you multi-personality'' ?     I prefer to call it  consensus gathering.  

Some folks  read comments that irritate them and meekly decide to read another thread. Or go to another forum.   Others, however,  decide to push back.    Ghost has apparently 'reached'  the point where he has a few who have decided to 'push back'.  In just 3 months!  Quite an achievement.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/4/2020 at 5:36 PM, ghost_of_fl said:

674.gif

Me and Ghost haven't always gotten along, but I thought that was pretty funny. Certainly not offensive. 

Happy 4th! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Feels like I'm watching the slow demise of the Gibson Lounge. Seems moderators have just decided to watch it burn hoping it will burn itself out. They should have been totally intolerant of political posts from the very beginning. There might be a few more regulars still here if they had. The fact is, I don't agree with many who post here, and I find that I like the people here a lot more when I don't have to read about their politics... even implied. I know I'm as guilty as anyone, and for that I apologize, but I never initiate anything, and  like so many others, I'll probably leave if it's allowed to go on.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, zigzag said:

....I know I'm as guilty as anyone, and for that I apologize, but I never initiate anything, and  like so many others, I'll probably leave if it's allowed to go on.

Agree.  

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 2

Damn Mr. Gibson is the worst sh1t starting prikk on this forum. The sentence is death to be carried out immediately.

You forgot the 1st Stimulus Money thread that got taken down. I gotta make sure I'm the #1 prikk on your list.

Edited by Mr. Gibson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

To be clear, ghost, I'm not calling anybody out. In fact, I really have no negative feelings toward you or anyone else. But I have noticed a lot of "political" posts lately, and they do not interest me at all. I've been on this forum for over ten of the twelve or so years of this forum's existence, and I've seen the best and worst of this forum over those years. What I'm seeing lately is like looking at a fish on land taking its last gasp. You may not be a reason for the forum's demise. You just seem to be a major contributor during the process. I'm not blaming you for that. This place has bottomed out for many, many months... a fairly large group with very little interesting to say. 

Edited by zigzag
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Damn Mr. Gibson is the worst sh1t starting prikk on this forum. The sentence is death to be carried out immediately.

You forgot the 1st Stimulus Money thread that got taken down. I gotta make sure I'm the #1 prikk on your list.

LOL!  hey  when you off yourself, can I have your J200?