Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite horror films.

Diatonic_mealworm

The Nightmare on Elm Street series' date=' 80s style.

Yeah, cheesy but SO fun and campy :-k

REAL horror as in scare the pants off me...not sure there are any o.O[/quote']

I thought the same thing ,but this one really disturbed me ...if you have not seen it ..check it out :P

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM9kKo4JNU [/YOUTUBE]

Loved army of darkness (I hear they're remaking it, hope it's good!), I also really enjoyed cloverfield! :]

Another one of my favorites is dog soldiers. Basically it's about a sqaud of badass scottish special forses that have to fight werewolves after they get attacked during a training mission! Pure awesom!

I thought the same thing ' date='but this one really disturbed me ...if you have not seen it ..check it out [crying']

That looked pretty cool. Japanese horror can be awesome as well.

In the end I think the genre divides into camp (Bruce, who I have a huge crush on) where its not about being scared, gore, which is gross but not scary to me, and disturbing or interesting.

I found Let the Right One In pretty interesting. As vampire tales go, I'd recommend it highly. Its horror, not romance >.>

Sixth sense was good Im not much of a horror fan I like adventure and thrillers I guess. I do like vampire movies though so the two Underworld movies are some of my favorites mostly based on Saleene in her vampire warrior lether.

Probably has little to do with the movie but Kate Beckinsale in a tight leather bodysuit make giving up the sun sound like a small price to pay.

The Grudge (american version).

That was the only movie that's scared the **** out of me.

Are you being sarcastic?? :-k

"If you don't have anything nice to say (about that movie), don't say anything"

I'm a big fan of the Evil Dead trilogy. I also love the original 1960 "Night of the Living Dead." I own most of George Romero's movies. "Dead Alive" is pretty awesome in a cheesey way.

All the "horror" movies of today kinda blow. I'm sick of remakes and gore-fest movies like "Hostel." How about a g-damn original plot?

There's a really Cheesy movie called "Werewolf" from 1956. It's terrible, but it was filmed entirely in my home town, so i get to see what it looked like in 1956. It open in a Bar called Chads Place, which I got to play at last month. All that makes it my favorite.

Other than that I'll have to say "The Shining", that was pretty scary. Never cared for Slasher movies, I like the supernatural stuff.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPr3_wnp-dg[/YOUTUBE]

Loved the classics.

At 17 "Friday the 13th part 3 made me very uncomfortable".

BTW.....Anyone who falls down while running away in terror deserves what they get!!!!

Love the "Underworld" series.

My all time favorite has to be "Aliens". Yes I consider that horror.

Anyone else remember "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"? lol

Archived